Grapling hooks

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Everybody

What is your main suggestion? (provide links if possible)
>>Add grappling hooks

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> More new perm items for the server that cost a lot of money for the people who have everything on the server there should be more mega expensive items that are not overpowered and server a purpose that's why I suggest the grappling hook its a common item on server that doesn't cause fps drop that I know off it wouldn't do damage but would just be another way of getting around

No. This could be abused easily if you think about it.
[Image: HunksignatureCleaned.png]

(18-11-2018, 07:18 PM)Jodul Wrote: No. This could be abused easily if you think about it.

could but so can hoverboards and stuff

(18-11-2018, 07:43 PM)iBuYPinGu Wrote:
(18-11-2018, 07:18 PM)Jodul Wrote: No. This could be abused easily if you think about it.

could but so can hoverboards and stuff

Heh, coming from you.

I'M JOKING PINGU ILY <3

-rep
Can easily be abused
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

thats why there would be rules around it to combat abusing and it would be expensive so not many exist

(This post was last modified: 18-11-2018, 10:36 PM by kunt.)

You gonna find a way to abuse these Wink lol

I mean it could be fun but it would had to be in the item or in game store at a very high price

Although they sound very fun, they can be easily abused.
Adding more expensive items like this would put us in a situation like when we had suits.
Suits were fun and a good feature for the rich, however, for newer players, it was very demotivating to play against.
This is the wrong direction to head.
Overall, -rep.
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

(This post was last modified: 19-11-2018, 01:01 AM by Exhility.)

i dont get you lot, hoverboards are also very easy to abuse yet they're in the game and no one has a problem ?

as for the suggestion, i'd like a specific link to the addon you want added before i can rep it
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

Grappling hooks are a good idea but can easily be abused and prove to be very hated umongst the community, especially if they are given to a rank that requires premium etc, it could cause pay to win nonsense and from what I can see in the server atm it simply isn’t needed, feel free to reply with any arguments to this post though.