Report on Zabek.29 and Rapper

Your RP Name*
>> TFO Shadow

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:82077363

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Players (2)

What are their names*
>> Zabek.29 and Rapper (Even though the name in the video is "Life Sucks")

What are their SteamIDs
>> STEAM_0:1:172840081 (Zabek.29) and STEAM_0:0:122267326 (Rapper)

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> Well, I was just playing music in my DJ stand when this other DJ appeared and started blurting music out I, as KOS signs are not allowed for DJs (btw, now that we are at it, check out the suggestion I made about this topic https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=6248), started warning him. As Rapper, at that time Life Sucks, did not leave and I was getting a bit tired of him already (as it is not the first time this has happened today), I decided to kill him. However, all of a sudden, a Doge by the name of Zabek.29 appeared and stabbed me, I went back to check that he had no actual owner on his job name nor on his RP name (so, in that case, he couldn't have avenged the other user) and called a sit, however, the server was packed and the sit has yet to be done.

So I went back to my stand as I was about to cut the video to edit it for the sit, however, when I was going to my stand, the second user, Rapper, appeared behind me and warned me to leave. As I was leaving either way, I did not care much, but then he started following me while warning and also looking for me to do the "/advert Warning [1 / 2 / 3]" (as you can see on the video) and then when he got on my stand to obviously kill me, I decided to knife as well but ended up being RDMed by this player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsUQFN_6...e=youtu.be 360p btw, enjoy YouTube 2012. Nah, but really, my video editor is shit UwU
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Will add them both on steam and get them to respond
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

Oh please.

Accepted.

I will warn Zabek.29 for RDM and issue a ban on Rapper for NLR | RRDM | Minging | Improper use of the warn system.