Application

(This post was last modified: 18-11-2018, 09:18 PM by josh121.)

In-Game Name
Josh121

Preferred Name
Josh or josh121

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
User

Date of Birth
2 October 2004 

Country
England

Timezone
BST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
Around 20hrs

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)

Have you been banned before?
No

Are you active on the Website? 
Sometimes

What is your Discord Username?
Moneyman021004

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
Not sure

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
Some parts such as goto, bring, jail ect

How often can you moderate the server?
Everyday after 3:35 bst

How many sits can you do within a day?
As many as needed

Describe your personality and hobbies
I am kind and helpful and love gaming and playing football

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
You should hire me as staff because I want to keep the server running smoothly like it is and I know I haven’t been on for the longest but I really think I can help improved the server and make sure every one is happy with their rp experience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
Random death match for example I was walking down the street and some one killed me

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
If I was raided and killed I went back to my base to kill the person
Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
Failed is like breaking the rules so if I was a gun dealer and I was taking peoples money and not giving them there guns
Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
Prop blocking someone in a building or prop blocking a main road

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
Pm them telling them there is a wait and go through each one from the time they were created

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
Bring him to me and ask him what he was doing if he denied it then I ban him for a few days but if he admits it then a day

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
I bring both of them and ask them what happened then I would warn tasid and katie for rdm

You don't meet the forum posts requirements. You can get your server score in the Discord group doing t!rank in the #bots text channel.

The requirements to apply are here: https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=2383
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Denied.

You don't meet the requirements.