Opium confusion

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Opium dealer

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>Can we change opium to make it illegal or remove it from the criminal jobs as it's not illegal and you can only break the law if someone makes it a law or if you have printers.
As putting it in the criminal role is confusing especially for how much you make and you don't have to worry about the police just over players.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>This would just make more sense to have it this way and is less confusing cause lean is a criminal job and illegal so why is opium not they are both criminal jobs..?
[Image: 1796479.gif][Image: logo.gif]

(This post was last modified: 19-11-2018, 12:03 PM by Joelt.)

(19-11-2018, 10:45 AM)Harrison Wrote: Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Opium dealer

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>Can we change opium to make it illegal or remove it from the criminal jobs as it's not illegal and you can only break the law if someone makes it a law or if you have printers.
As putting it in the criminal role is confusing especially for how much you make and you don't have to worry about the police just over players.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>This would just make more sense to have it this way and is less confusing cause lean is a criminal job and illegal so why is opium not they are both criminal jobs..?

Do you mean as in changing the default laws? Because I think they are already detected by the scanner as illegal.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

I think Opium is already considered illegal?
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator +}