Bamboozled's Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 19-11-2018, 05:24 PM by nothimiko. Edit Reason: Accidentally left out the beggining )

In-Game Name
>> CR nothimiko

Preferred Name
>> bamboozled

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted

Date of Birth
>> 21.3.2004

Country
>> Croatia

Timezone
>> GMT +1

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1w 2h     

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 2    

Have you been banned before?
>> Nope.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> I mostly only check staff applications but rarely rate them, so I would say that I'm not so active, which is a thing that I can change.

What is your Discord Username?
>> bamboozled#3000

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 4478 (Level 13)    

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> I do, here's a list of some commands:
!goto [player] - Teleport to a player of your choice.
!bring [player] - Teleport a player of your choice to you.
!spectate [player] - Spectate a player of your choice.
!jail [player] - Put a player of your choice in a small cage.
!jailtp [player] - Teleport a player of your choice to you and instantly put him in a cage.
!return [player] - Return a player to the position he was before you brought him.
!god - Become invincible.
!ungod - Stop being invincible.
!cloak - Become invisible.
!uncloak - Stop being invisible.
!noclip - Fly trough buildings.
And so on.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> I can moderate about 5 days a week, 2-4 hours on work days and 5-6 hours on weekends.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> About 50.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I'm a very friendly person, I love to help other people which is a part of why I want to be staff, I love playing video games, I love to meet new people and I love to play on DarkRP servers.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I was a staff member here about 10 months ago and I've learned how this server works and it instantly became my favorite server to play on, I met lots of cool people, made a clan and etc. I think that I'm capable of being a staff member on this server again and I am very cautious about breaking the rules. In 1 week of playtime I have only gotten warned 2 times, and both of those warns were given to me around the time when I just joined the server. I (almost) always know what I'm doing because I very often check the MOTD, so my knowledge of rules is great. I do tend to take a bit of a longer time to do sits, since I always double check before I warn, kick or ban someone. Being staff is one of, if not, my favorite thing to do in Gmod, so I'd love to become part of the team again. My objective is to help other staff out with sits because I feel like there just isn't enough staff online every day to deal with the amount of mingers that join the server.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM (Random DeathMatch) is when a player kills another player without a good reason. For example: Martin, who is a thief, killed another thief because he didn't like him.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking NLR (New Life Rule) is when a player returns to the place where he died before 3 minutes passed. For example: Martin was being raided by Josh and Josh killed Martin in the raid, so Martin came back before 3 minutes passed and killed Josh.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is basically failing to roleplay properly. For example: Josh started mugging Martin while holding him at gunpoint, and Martin pulled out a gun and killed Josh.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling or as I like to call it, Minging, is purposely ruining someone else's fun. For Example: Josh was walking trough the street and Martin started placing props in front of him, propblocking and micspamming.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I'd claim a sit starting from sits that are easier and faster to do, ask for another admin to come help me out and then claim the sits that are harder to do.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would freeze or jail James, ask him why he started randomly arresting people and depending on his answer and how many people he arrested, I would give him the proper punishment, which would probably be a ban for MRDA.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I'd bring them all to a sit, ask Katie why she killed tasid and depending on her answer, punish her and return her. I'd then both sides of the story of tasid and the tramp and most likely warn the tramp for ARDM (Attempted Random DeathMatch).
Bamboozled again fren.

(This post was last modified: 19-11-2018, 02:36 PM by Kai.)

You skipped the RP name part and SteamID.

You're one of these old players who return to the community after a decade and apply at the same day for staff,

-REP

-rep
RP Name and SteamID? I have never seen you on, and, by the looks of it, you haven't connected for a long while
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

-rep

who are you lol
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

-REP

-Never seen you on?
-RP Name & SteamID is missing
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

-Rep
Same as everyone else. Never seen you IG, first time seeing you on the forums, don't think I have ever spoke to you on the discord
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

- I’ve never seen you in-game and nor do I know your name since you haven’t filled out the application correctly

Overall, although you know the rules and ULX commands, we don’t know you. -rep
Become more active within the community.
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

I mean I'm gonna say the same as everyone else...

- Never saw on
- RP Name & Steamid missing

1. I'm sorry about the RP name and SteamID part, I was making this application in Notepad so I probably forgot to copy that part
2. The fact that nobody has seen me on is both weird and understandable. I mostly use my base dupes and sit there while taking money from my printer and talking to my friend on Discord, but I often go out and raid. I've been active on this server for the past 2 weeks and I was playing all day during this weekend.

This application will most likely get denied, but I'll reapply in a month or two and try to meet more people and be even more active on this server.
Bamboozled again fren.

Denied. I have never seen you ingame. Please become more active and reapply.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]