New post on "Announcements" or "Rules"

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Everyone (in the forums)

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Adding a post containing the server's Workshop content, a simple link to the folder containing all the add-ons, the same one you get after doing !workshop in-game.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> Would make it easy to locate the add-ons for the server from the forums as getting the content currently requires you to boot up GMod to get the link for the Workshop and then, after subscribing to them, having to restart the game and connect with the server again.

By creating this post, it would be as easy as getting the add-ons from here and running the game once.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Well we have !workshop in game which when someone have errors in game he can subscribe to them but on the Forums would be more helpful in my opinion!
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

+rep I remember that I had to help out someone who needed the workshop but couldn't get to my computer at the time. I couldn't find the workshop link anywhere until I went googling for it.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

Most errors e.g dropped money are caused by not having Counter Strike: Source textures (CSS).

However downloading the addons may also help on some textures.
Overall, +rep it would be very useful and helpful for new players.
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

Yea, would be good to have the workshop link in game and on the forums. Maybe even the discord to.

Just do !workshop in game and a huge thing with all the add-ons will appear.
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator +} 

(19-11-2018, 09:35 PM)Firestorm959 Wrote: Just do !workshop in game and a huge thing with all the add-ons will appear.

You didn't even read the suggestion as a whole, did you?
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Would be nice to have, since not everyone knows about !workshop and we need a new section for all our links there anyways
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]