fight clubs are they allowed???

Hi,

so i was playing on the server and i built a ufc fight club/ cage fight game where 2 people pay 30k to fight with fists and the winner gets 50k (i keep 10k) and lollypop came along and said no it wasnt allowed and when i tried to explain that another member of staff had told me it was okay he didn't even wanna listen and made me delete it all and not even listening to my side of the story now i would like to know if this is allowed and if its not allowed why isnt it because quite a few people seem to enjoy it. please find below a screenshot where i was told that this was allowed[Image: 852043AF9BDD164AED334A2F5E31F7BCB4D45F1C]

I do not think they are allowed, in the rules I believe it says no Fight clubs. Correct me if I am wrong.
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator +} 

Well this is the rule extracted from the Building section.
14   KOS / Death Arenas are not allowed!
This rule is set in place mainly for areas where people just ignore NLR and go back in without hesitation, if your area was controlled it can be a different case but there's still some logic behind removing it as the rule is there to prevent deathmatch arenas.
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP

(This post was last modified: 19-11-2018, 10:39 PM by furylemon.)

the area was all controlled u dont get in till youve paid and only fighters are allowed in cage its not a death arena its a controlled cage fight no weapons just fists so spectators cant get hurt

and its not just about the killing each other you can win a bit of money for fun, if i was allowed to do this i would also let spectators bet 20k on a fighter and if they get it right i give them 40k

(19-11-2018, 10:36 PM)furylemon Wrote: the area was all controlled u dont get in till youve paid and only fighters are allowed in cage its not a death arena its a controlled cage fight no weapons just fists so spectators cant get hurt

and its not just about the killing each other you can win a bit of money for fun, if i was allowed to do this i would also let spectators bet 20k on a fighter and if they get it right i give them 40k

As I was saying, if it is controlled then it's a different situation
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]
Without +reps I'll go insane soon     GIVE +REP

As long as the fighters mind NLR and not MRDM, it's allowed. Keep in mind everyone has to keep to roleplay.