Sexy Eevees report on firestorm959

(This post was last modified: 20-11-2018, 10:32 PM by Sexy Eevee.)

Your RP Name*
>> Pikachu

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:0:425180839

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>>Staff

What are their names*
>>firestorm959

What are their SteamIDs
>>STEAM_0:1:104762645

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>someboyd was being homophobic and I told him to stop but he didn't so I try to call an admin but got nothing and then found one (firestorm)  told him about it and he did nothing about it because it was their friend and lied by saying he had a video of me saying the n-word.

[url=https://hawkservers.co/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=2][/url]

You must provide evidence if you want to report. And why's there an ulr to email tasid?
Aryen

Hawk Operator

Leave a +rep

(This post was last modified: 20-11-2018, 10:47 PM by Milk.)

If you call a sit accusing someone of saying inappropriate things, there's not much we can do without evidence.
Unless you have evidence we will have to spectate them and record it for proof.

I will get Firestorm to respond.
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

(This post was last modified: 20-11-2018, 11:00 PM by Firestorm959.)

Ok, so, I was the only staff member on at the time doing other peoples sits. First of all, don't lie about making a sit about a "homophobic person", you never did. I am 100% I would have taken that sit first if I saw it, because it is important to me that players are respected and nice to each other. Second, I never talked to you, I got a discord call by a person by the name of smuh who said a man named Pikachu was tasing and calling people "faggots". I tped him to me in game and talked to him for a little and had him further explain what happened. When I tp you, you immediately became hostile. I asked you politely "did you say homophobic things to this person?" you replied with "no". I then asked " did you tase random people?"  you replied with "yes, I tased this kid because he was annoying me". I then told you that was not a valid reason for tasing him, "did you warn him 3 times to stop?" answered "no". Meanwhile, you are still being very hostile with me. I proceeded to warn you for SSA, which in my sight, is a fair warning. 

There is my defense of this report on me, My last thing to say is...
Stop Lying.
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator +} 

Ok, so I'm sorry for such a late response bc my steam auth is really scuffed.
This is what started this all. Eevee was a detective in the SWAT and we were both in the PD. He tazed me once and I called a sit with an admin, the admin said "Ok, I will make a sit room for you two" I never saw that admin again, while that admin was making the "sit" he tazed me again. About 15-30 minutes later I had just gotten done with a fight club and he tazed me AGAIN for being "homophobic" even though thats not a rule on the server. (racism is though, I never say racist things really.) He tazed me AGAIN and his friend whacked me with his sun stick. So I called Firestorm959, the person that is being reported here. So I could talk with him in depth instead of yelling above the croud in spawn. So we proceeded with the sit and Sexy Eevee got warned for SSA, Firestorm said there was really nothing else he could do.

-T | Smuh-

(21-11-2018, 01:07 PM)[smuh] cedersmuh Wrote: he tazed me AGAIN for being "homophobic" even though thats not a rule on the server. (racism is though, I never say racist things really.)

So you were homophobic. You just admitted to it lol.

It may not be in a separate rule as racism, but respect amongst other community members is one of the things you should take care you do, especially because of the diversity of sexual orientations in the server.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 21-11-2018, 02:00 PM by Kai.)

(21-11-2018, 01:07 PM)[smuh] cedersmuh Wrote: he tazed me AGAIN for being "homophobic" even though thats not a rule on the server. (racism is though, I never say racist things really.)

Are you serious?

- Give respect to earn respect. All players must be respected.
- Bullying is dealt with strictly, punishments vary.
- Where rules to not prevail, common sense shall.

You must have a very special point of view if you think homophobia is okay unless there's a rule against it.

Anyway.

Denied.

No evidence was provided, though I am suspecting Smuh a little bit for his "it's not against the rules".

Closed.