LollyPop Is Abusive

(This post was last modified: 21-11-2018, 06:42 PM by Ridge.)

Report Template
Your RP Name*
>> MOMO Ridge

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:0:163229808

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff.

What are their names*
>> LR Lollypop

What are their SteamIDs
>>STEAM_0:1:196545607

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I was in a sit for a supposed RDA with Lollypop and Craigo.  Craigo proved that Lollypops case was useless and I adverted 3 times for him to put his weapon away before arresting him.  During the sit Lollypop picked me up as well as Craigo several times.  After the sit was "over" as Lollypop deemed it he put Craigo down by physgun and returned me when he was not in charge of the sit.  Being annoyed at this I typed in admin chat and Lollypop came to me and I said it wasn't his sit that was abusive afterwards he muted me.
The evidence I have below was Lollypop both ignoring the sit I had brought him in and refusing to address it on the forums, I also have proof that he muted me by another admin who kindly checked logs for me.
Craigo has said he will vouge for me in this incident.
I could only upload one unfortunately this post will only allow 1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 21-11-2018, 07:51 PM by Just A Gram.)

Hi, the evidence you have provided does not show alot. I have no say in the situation but if you send me the evidence on discord £10 Cro #0516 I can upload it for you here. However, I personally believe Lollypop should not use such un-profetonal language in such a rude and condescending tone. Further more, while we are at it, I may aswell post something else he did wrong. https://gyazo.com/2748ca64f92c513b81f200ac4746ba79 This is him and another mod (this is not about the other mod so I wont disclose his name) flying about with homophobic remarks about blast on a textscreens. Once again, this is extremely unprofessional and un-needed and un-wanted in the staff team.

I was also asked to post this by Ridge. https://gyazo.com/44edf8bded73ef741913aee47ed6fde1
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME

I by no means take a side of someone in this report. Altough Ridge told the truth in this post and proved some great points i don't wanna make lollypop get a bad grip of me or let Ridge think i'm unsupportive or i let him down. So by no means i take ides in this; i will prove points for each side to balance the problem out.

For Ridge:

Indeed he was abusive, in some way or another. Ridge was picked up and so was I. I do not say i didn't pick up Lollypop a few times since he couldn't kinda read what i wrote so i picked him up a C O U P L E times. And i do up for what Ridge said about him not owning the sit, still returning Ridge.

Muting Ridge was a bad idea when Ridge said lolly was abusive . After i've dealt with the sit and declared it was adverted, I see a sit from Ridge calling me for help against Lolly. I drag them both to a sit, and Ridge is muted. I unmuted Ridge and then Ridge declares that he will report Lolly. Then after some arguing Lolly spams "Report me on hawkservers.co" 2 times and i return him. Then the sit was over. Then we come to this forum post.

For Lollypop:

I do not take picking me up or "taking me on a magical trip" seriously at all. It's really fun. Well atleast for me it is. 
But i guess not so for Ridge. He picked up Ridge only once trying to get his attention. I kinda see the the point he muted Ridge
since as a fellow staff member, i don't really take it lightly when someone i don't know calls me abusive for no reason. And i don't mean that i don't know the player or something. But it's the really new players that do this in an attempt to get Staff members in trouble, This is really similar and I don't blame Lollypop for muting him, altought it's taken a little too far. There was some kind of reason? But i'm not sure it's to be taken this hardly for simply picking up the "reporter" up once.

About that "spam" it really was just to get Ridge's attention as he was talking over Lolly at that moment. I see no point in punishing Lolly as the only thing i consider wrong is returning my sit reporter. That's the only thing. I forgive him for that as the sit was already over. Again, no point in punishing Lolly in my opinion. But anyway it's just my opinion. I don't deal these
[Image: unknown.png]

(This post was last modified: 21-11-2018, 08:21 PM by hawkservers.co Lollypop.)

From my perspective, what happened was no President was on and guns were legal. You warned me 3 times to put my gun away even though it wasn't illegal to have guns and arrested me. Due to this, I made a sit and due to insufficient proof, Craigo ended the sit, he even told me in staff chat that I had no proof and he's going to end it. Staff usually can tell when a sit is over so I put Craigo down and returned you whilst we picked eachother up with our physguns.

You thought this was an "abusive" action and made a sit. I attended your sit and attempted to explain, but you rudely interrupted me by disrespecting me. I gave you 1 VERBAL warning to stop dissing staff and you blew it, so I muted you for 5 minutes. You got pissed off at that and then is escalated to this report. It's silly how you think I am abusive for returning you after a sit is done, but fair enough.

And relating to the picking up of you, I didn't take you anywhere, I put my physgun on you and didn't even move you, so I don't understand how it is "picking you up"
Recruit 12/11/18 - 17/11/18

Operator - 17/11/18 - (CURRENT RANK)

(This post was last modified: 21-11-2018, 08:32 PM by Ridge.)

First of all I didn't get pissed off neither did I verbally abuse you I simply said it was not acceptable to end a sit that is not your own and you should not touch me with a physgun what so ever unless its necessary don't try and play the situation down by saying all you did was return me and that's why I got annoyed.   You didn't mute me for 5 minutes your permanently muted me as shown in this screen shot. https://gyazo.com/44edf8bded73ef741913aee47ed6fde1

"Staff usually can tell when a sit is over" You are not an experienced staff member so no you can't say what a staff member can "usually" do.  Don't talk to me like I don't know what staff members are capable of with experience.

In my opinion your a sorry excuse for a staff member and while I believe you are still learning you need to learn not to abuse your powers.  For example is this really acceptable? https://gyazo.com/2748ca64f92c513b81f200ac4746ba79
I can't control the higher ups opinions but if you did this as a staff member on any other well established server you would be banned.

I don't usually side with Admins, but he is right. Lollypop did nothing that could be considered 'Abusive' and was just going off the 'Laws of the Land'. Lollypop is in the right, and you are in the wrong.

(This post was last modified: 21-11-2018, 08:42 PM by Ridge.)

(21-11-2018, 08:31 PM)Lollynixt Wrote: I don't usually side with Admins, but he is right. Lollypop did nothing that could be considered 'Abusive' and was just going off the 'Laws of the Land'. Lollypop is in the right, and you are in the wrong.

And how am I in the wrong? He is allowed to mute me for calling him abusive? And how is putting up a giant sign saying someone is gay at spawn is not abusive of that tool?

(21-11-2018, 08:41 PM)Ridge Wrote:
(21-11-2018, 08:31 PM)Lollynixt Wrote: I don't usually side with Admins, but he is right. Lollypop did nothing that could be considered 'Abusive' and was just going off the 'Laws of the Land'. Lollypop is in the right, and you are in the wrong.

And how am I in the wrong? He is allowed to mute me for calling him abusive? And how is putting up a giant sign saying someone is gay at spawn is not abusive of that tool?

NGL blast is extra homo. Taken a bit far but it's just for the meme innit
[Image: unknown.png]

Within the rules, something dosnt have to be illegal to be KOS/AOS for. As long as you are provided warnings and dont follow you can be killed.
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME

We cannot mute for certain times, by I'd mute you for 5 minutes, I mean I'd unmute after a 5 minute time period. I am a more experienced staff member due to my past experience a while ago and the fact I am an Operator thus proving I work hard and I am quality staff.
Recruit 12/11/18 - 17/11/18

Operator - 17/11/18 - (CURRENT RANK)