READ THE APPLICATION BEFORE THE REPLIES Lil Zmir's Staff Application V2.0

(This post was last modified: 22-11-2018, 09:15 PM by Lil Zmir. Edit Reason: Changed that people will see what I have added in addition to my last app. )

I HAVE UPDATED SOME STUFF PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE STUFF I HAVE ADDED IN ADDITION TO MY PREVIOUS APP
My previous app so you can compare: (Link)

In-Game Name
>> Lil Zmir

Preferred Name
>> Rom

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted

Date of Birth
>> 05/10/2002 (October 5th)

Country
>> Israel

Timezone
>> GMT +2

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1 day, 17 hours (Screenshot)

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 0 (Screenshot

Have you been banned before?
>> Never

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>> rom_totach#1543

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> Server Level: 4 with 393/625 XP.
     Server Experience: 1317

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes.
!bring {playername}
!goto {playername}
!return  {playername}
!jail {playername}
!ban  {playername} {length} {reason}
!kick  {playername} {reason}
!warn  {playername} {reason}
... much more
(there's even one command that I'm 90% sure that most of the staff don't know about: !fban. Well, it's exactly the same as !xban but wow no one knew about it and I do :OOOOO)

@ - targets the player you're looking at
^ - targets yourself
* - targets everybody on the server.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> A few days a week.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> I don't know how much time a sit takes. If a sit takes 3 minutes on average I'll be able to do 30+ everyday I am on the server.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I like to play computer games, Gmod DarkRP especially. I also like to hang out with friends a lot and be in the youth movement.
I am a good student. I get very good grades in all classes. I am in the highest level of math (5 points), highest English (5 points, but they don't teach it very well here so sorry if my grammar is bad : P) and I also chose to study Physics (5 points, again the highest)

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
ADDED A LOT HERE
>> I think you should hire me because I know the rules very well. I also like to help people both in-game and IRL. I want to help players learn the rules, learn to play, keep the server safe from rule breakers so everybody can have fun (except for the people who are here to ruin other people's fun - they won't have fun). I think that one of the most important things that I can say about me is that I don't do things that I'm not sure that they're the right thing to do. If I'm not sure about something I'll ask someone, if I'm not 100% sure about one of the rules I'll check before doing anything. A few hours before submitting that application, I was a S.W.A.T and I started raiding a player, I made a mistake and did not /raid. I have sent a message to the staff and said that I did. Like I said I am honest. I wanted to save their time and not make them do a sit. Well I didn't get a warning but you get my point. (BTW as soon as I noticed that I did that I yelled sorry in chat and killed myself so I'll lose the weapons and the things I had)

If anybody knows the community that closed not too long ago, KDG, my staff application was denied only because of my age. 
"Thank you for expressing an interest in the position of Moderator, within KDGaming. Unfortunately your application has been denied due to the following reasons:
No explantions.
Apply once you are 14."
Also, if anybody knows the closed community of the youtuber Clutch2265, I was the second to be accepted as a moderator, and the second to get promoted to an admin, but resigned because he accepted moderators that was shit even though he didn't promote them to admins.

I want to say that RolePlaying is fun on this server especially. And I think that being staff is a new "role" that some people can play as. But it's more complicated, more interesting, help people more than any other role (as I said before I like to help others). I think that being staff isn't easy, and is not something that you learn as soon as you join as staff for the first time. I think that that's something you learn just by playing, as staff or as regular users. Some people learn the rules the hard way - YOLO and never read the rules, learn from other players, learn from the punishments etc. And there are people, like me, who read the rules EVERYTIME they join the server, so they won't forget any rule and break it.

Yeah... sorry for writing too much and probably giving you a headache.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADDED ANOTHER EXAMPLE FOR EACH ONE (YELLOW)
Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM = Random Death Match. Killing or attempting to kill (aka ARDM = Attempted Random Death Match) a player without a valid reason to.
For example: tasid raided blast's gun store. tasid died while the raid was going. 10 minutes later blast walked on the street and he saw tasid right next to him. blast took his weapon out and killed tasid. This was a Random Death Match. blast couldn't kill tasid because he had no valid reason, and he will get a warning or a verbal warning for RDM. If blast will MRDM (Mass Random Death Match) he will get banned for 2 weeks.
Another Example: tasid has a base and blast walked inside his base. tasid killed him for no valid reason. tasid did not have a KOS sign which gives him no right to kill him.
Another Example: tasid is a S.W.A.T, blast is a Tramp. tasid is walking down the road and blast walked to tasid asking begging for money. tasid said no and started walking away, blast said "please, I have 5 children I have to take care of them!". tasid said again no and killed blast. tasid killed blast because he was "annoying him". tasid just RDM'd blast because "annoying me" is not a valid reason to kill someone, especially if he has 5 children to take care of. tasid will get a warning. 

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR = New Life Rule. In real life you have only one life. If you die - you die. Of course we're talking here about a computer game and if you die you just come back. That rule says that you forget what happened before you died and you can't go back to the place you've been before dying. (Government roles won't break NLR if they died in the Police Department)
For example: blast raided tasid's base. blast killed tasid and tasid came back just as he died to kill blast before he takes his printer and his Opium boxes. tasid came in the base while the raid was still going on and killed him. tasid broke the New Life Rule and will get a warning or a verbal warning.
[b]Another Example:[/b] tasid is a S.W.A.T and blast is a terrorist. blast killed tasid during terror and as soon as tasid respawned he came back and killed blast. Somehow tasid remembered what happened before he died and used it for his advantage. Well, I guess there is something called transmigration (or however you spell it)
Another Example: tasid is being raided by Kai, and tasid was killed during the raid. The 3 minutes have passed and now tasid is going back in. Kai did not finish his raid and he is using his 8 minutes fully, without wasting any second. Time = Money, Literally!

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP = Fail Role Play. Not going by the Role Play rules or playing as one job like another (S.W.A.T as Gangster)
For example: tasid has just joined the server (did not change a job = still a citizen), took ak-47 out of his inventory and mugged blast.
tasid just FailRP'd and will get a warning.
Another Example: blast is holding an Itacha M37 as a Tramp. Tramps can only hold knives.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling = As it sounds. Usually having fun by ruining other players' fun and not by Role Playing as you should in a DarkROLEPLAY server.
For example: tasid is a police officer and he walked to blast asking him for ID and if he won't show him the ID in 20 seconds he will be arrested. Like WTF there are no IDs on the server.
Another example because it wasn't that good: tasid took his pistol out in a crowded street, shot one bullet at blast, took his pistol away and looked away like it wasn't him.
tasid is probably trolling, and will get at first a verbal warning followed by a warning, a kick and then a ban (btw the staff handbook does not include what staff should do when someone is trolling)
Another Example: Someone is spawning random props in the middle of the streets and people get stuck in it. After the staff tells him to delete them he just makes them invisible because he is annoying af.
Another Example: Diego is walking around the map yelling "KAI IS FATTT! KAI IS REALLY FATTTT!!!!!1one!"

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I will probably have more staff members in the server or staff members on the discord that can help me. If I don't: It depends on what subject is each sit. Starting from the most important to the least:
1) Cheating(even though I just need to report to higher-ups)/dDos threatening
2) Mass RDMing/Spamming OOC or advert
3) RDM/FailRP/FailBase
4) Other

Of course if there are some with the same priority I'll do what showed up first

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I will take a look at James' total playing hours. If his hours looks like he knows how to play the game I will take him to a sit, tell him not to do that and give him a warning.
If he is a new player I will take him to a sit and explain to him that he can't do that, tell him to read the rules and set him free without a warning. Then I will keep watching him for about 5 minutes. If he keeps doing that he is probably trolling and I'll take him to a sit again and give him a warning, next time a kick etc.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> First of all the tramp is not allowed to hold any weapon heavier than a knife and if he used a weapon that he can't use I will warn him. If the tramp did not have a valid reason to kill him I will warn him for ARDM (Attempted Random Death Match). I will tell tasid that next time he should tell a staff member about that and he should not take the "rule to his hands". I will warn Katie for Random Death Match because it was none of Katie's business and explain that it is not allowed and next time just let tasid report a staff member.

P.S: blast said it is ok that I copy paste my application so don't be like "I'm smaaaaaaart lets -rep him because he copied his application" I HAVE ALSO ADDED A LOT OF MORE DETAILS! 
(WAITTT I'm getting a message from the future! Someone is going to reply just what is I wrote abovvvvve!)
[Image: podaulb07e6.png]

I'm smaaaaaaart lets -rep him because he copied his application
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

(21-11-2018, 08:09 PM)Plat Wrote: I'm smaaaaaaart lets -rep him because he copied his application

Then mabey give a real rating xD

+reps
0 Warns
Ok playtime
Theres a good amount of detail

-reps
"I will take a look at James' total playing hours", Dont do this Treat all players equally

Overall +rep tho
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

Copy pasting your previous application when you're going for a second round indicates a certain amount of dedication and effort, which in that case, seems very low.

Add more detail, re-work on it if possible. Until then, it's a -rep from me.

(This post was last modified: 21-11-2018, 08:31 PM by Lil Zmir.)

(21-11-2018, 08:13 PM)Plat Wrote: +reps
0 Warns
Ok playtime
Theres a good amount of detail

-reps
"I will take a look at James' total playing hours", Dont do this Treat all players equally

Overall +rep tho

Be sure I will! <3

-rep
Mate, if you are going to, as you said, learn from your previous mistakes when applying, I don't think copying and pasting your previous app is a good choice as it only shows sloth and unoriginality...
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

i understand blast told you you can copy and paste your previous template but at least make some changes which will show there is some effort on this one....sorry bro but -REP from me
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

(This post was last modified: 22-11-2018, 05:58 PM by Lil Zmir.)

(22-11-2018, 11:06 AM)TheDoctor Wrote: i understand blast told you you can copy and paste your previous template but at least make some changes which will show there is some effort on this one....sorry bro but -REP from me

I have added before you replied and now I just added big signs so everybody will notice before auto -rep

(21-11-2018, 08:31 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: -rep
Mate, if you are going to, as you said, learn from your previous mistakes when applying, I don't think copying and pasting your previous app is a good choice as it only shows sloth and unoriginality...

I didn't need to learn from my mistakes because I didn't have any, on my previous app I got -reps for playtime. Now I have much more playtime so I re-applied

+ Detailed Application
+ No Warns or bans

- Never seen in-game before, you’re only 2 hours ahead. So is Kai and I see him on frequently.
- Copied Application - shows laziness and lack of effort even. However it is detailed.

Overall -rep
This is so sad I only have 1 rep