Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:193996931

What is the reason of the warn?*
>> FailRP

Who warned you?*
>> Yung Cro

What are their SteamIDs?
>>STEAM_0:1:120565933

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be more difficult to resolve but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)
>> I was in a terror attack as a terrorist, what i was doing was changing my name every now and again to throw the police off my trail so to speak when i was pulled into a sit by cro, i defended myself in the sit as you would when my game crashed, at this point i pinged cro in the discord to make him aware. After this crash i restarted gmod and rejoined, making sure the first thing i did was alert cro i was back to which i received the reply of "its sorted" i then checked my warns just to make sure i wasnt warned during the time i wasnt on the server and i was. I then messaged Blast and raised my concerns about what i should do, as there was no rule against it to which he replied that i should have received a verbal as i was in the wrong, but not a warn.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

Wait so you got warned for changing your name to a meme name? And then back at your original name?
[Image: unknown.png]

Hi, when I warned you you were still very much on my screen, I thought you were there for that part so when you returned I said "Its sorted" to indicate the sit ended before you crashed thinking it crashed after you received the warn. As for the warning its self this is why I warned you. You initiated a terror attack and have not died for several minutes. You decided to change your name, name changes indicate you are a new character. This intern makes the police not know who to kill as they dont know who the attacker is, this is FailRP as you abused it to get an unfair advantage over the police who cannot see name changes. Even when I bought you to the sit I checked logs and saw that you didnt advert terror and was inches away from banning you for MRDM. As I stated, I have done the same in the past and received a verbal, however you as staff should know better that you cannot abuse a system used for RP to gain an advantage. Overall, what you did was unfair on the police officers as they did not know who the attacker was due to the name changes so could not fight you until you opened fire which would be too late.

Consider this everyone's first and final verbal:

DO NOT CHANGE YOUR NAME DURING TERRORS OR ANY OTHER ROLEPLAY SITUATIONS FOR A MALICIOUS UNFAIR OUTCOME.

I will remove the warn, do not repeat this again.