Trello Staff Members Board

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> ranks

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> adding a Trello board of the staff members so it can be tracked

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> nothing much, it could help staff know which can get promoted when, who is actually an ex-staff, viewing when they were accepted and getting a flashback.

-rep
Completely unnecessary... If they are keen on a promotion, they should keep track of their time as staff, number of sits, posts made, etc.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Why do we need that?

Higher ups got track of the staff team = Staff Spreadsheet
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

The higher ups keep track of staff members fine already through spreadsheets etc. No need to add a trello board into the mix too.

(22-11-2018, 10:17 AM)Tennism8 Wrote: The higher ups keep track of staff members fine already through spreadsheets etc. No need to add a trello board into the mix too.

(22-11-2018, 08:11 AM)TheDoctor Wrote: Why do we need that?

I said higher-ups? No, I said staff
[Image: podaulb07e6.png]

(22-11-2018, 12:03 PM)Lil Zmir Wrote:
(22-11-2018, 10:17 AM)Tennism8 Wrote: The higher ups keep track of staff members fine already through spreadsheets etc. No need to add a trello board into the mix too.

Why would normal staff have to keep control over what or what not goes on in the team? Dx

(22-11-2018, 12:33 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote:
(22-11-2018, 12:03 PM)Lil Zmir Wrote:

Why would normal staff have to keep control over what or what not goes on in the team? Dx
If you were a staff wouldn't you want to know who joined the team? Who was promoted? When you're able to spy for promotion?

(22-11-2018, 12:52 PM)Lil Zmir Wrote: If you were a staff wouldn't you want to know who joined the team? Who was promoted? When you're able to spy for promotion?

Well, I mean, there is a staff channel with staff announcements in which the incorporations to the team as well as promotions are surely told. And I don't want to spy on other's businesses nor have others spy on mine, so yeah, overall having this trello board thing would be quite useless, making tasid work on something that even staff members are telling you that they wouldn't use.

Completely useless, if you want to remember when you got staff go to your application, to view sits just type "viewclaims" in console and forum posts literally days next to your name

-rep
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

Can someone close this?