Warn Appeal

(This post was last modified: 22-11-2018, 09:41 PM by Toxiclocc.)

Your RP Name*
>> Yung Toxiclocc

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:1:61517819

What is the reason of the warn?*
>> Invaid steal

Who warned you?*
>>diego

What are their SteamIDs?
>> STEAM_0:0:445328988

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be more difficult to resolve but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)
>>I was warned for " invalid steal" but the rules fail to state that i need to advert steal. i was warned because i took a printer from someone when the place had no door or fading door.

(This post was last modified: 22-11-2018, 09:46 PM by Exhility.)

Place doesn't need a door or fading door.

9) You must advert steal before you steal something.

you didn't advert steal.
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

You cannot steal without advert, unless your in a raid, no matter the situation.

May I add you were not trying to defend yourself in the sit, you said like 1 sentence and did not continue to talk nor type.

(This post was last modified: 22-11-2018, 10:15 PM by Toxiclocc.)

(22-11-2018, 09:52 PM)diego Wrote: You cannot steal without adwvert, unless your in a raid, no matter the situation.

May I add you were not trying to defend yourself in the sit, you said like 1 sentence and did not continue to talk nor type.

i was trying but i was already warned and sent away when i was typing

(22-11-2018, 09:45 PM)Exhility Wrote: Place doesn't need a door or fading door.

9) You must advert steal before you steal something.

you didn't advert steal.

its not a rule. !rules dont state that you have to do that. how can you enforce a rule that doesnt exist

(This post was last modified: 22-11-2018, 10:17 PM by kunt.)

You had your chance during the sit, I gave you multiple chances to type or speak again but you didn't.
Anyway this isn't what the appeal is about.

This is a basic DarkRP thing, adverting steal is a known thing and we didn't exactly face any situation like this before because we thought it was obvious enough.
Blast just added a new rule, so it'll be way more clear.

9 - You must advert steal before you steal something.

Denied.