Feeshy's Admin Application

In-Game Name
>> WOLF FeeshY

Preferred Name
>> FeeshY

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted/Premium

Date of Birth
>>06/10/2003

Country
>> Northern Ireland

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1571287295

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1571287214

Have you been banned before?
>>  yes only an Hour but i ensure u it wont happen again

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> yes

What is your Discord Username?
>> FeeshY#2760

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> rank #317/ server exp: 725

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>yes luxinaire

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>yes im also going to use tasid and blast as examples
!logs
!noclip
!cloak
!uncloak
!god
!slay
!goto tasid
!bring tasid
!return tasid
!jail blast 600 seconds
!warn blast RDM ect
!kick blast not speaking english 
!ban blast 20160 minutes mrdm (use !xban whilst strating off
!spectate tasid 
/refund
/s dealing with a sit could someone free deal with blast sit (sample message)
 !xban 
How often can you moderate the server?
>> every friday to saturday and any days im off school i can probally do from 10-15 hrs on them days

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> i will try hard to complete 50+ sits a day

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> im a pretty chill,kind,easy to talk to irish lad who has a love for gaming,football,mma and boxing 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>you should hire me as staff because i promise to be a reliable staff member and be the fairest i can in a sit i also will strife to be the best admin i possibly could be by being able to deal with rule breakers and complete sits as soon as the MSG appears on my screen my main goal is to become a guy people look up to and might role model and ask questions for help 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Death match e.g. tasid walks up to blast and shoots him with a pistol and kills him with no valid reason why

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New Life Rule e.g. blast is raiding tasid's base and tasid is killed and returns before the 3 minutes of time he must wait to return 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> failrp is when people arnt roleplaying the right way/acting mingy/not fearping/meta or power gaming e.g. tasid is being kidnapped by blast and tasid runs away and starts shooting blast
Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> trolling is when someone is intentional annoying other people by griefing them e.g blast is building a base and someone starts to harass him by calling him names and also doing something to annoy him like propblocking the place he is building at or mingy text screens another example is prop-blocking spawn.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> first of all ill take the most serious offense then i will take all off the other pending sits from the oldest to the newest doing the sits a efficent as i possibly can and if im stuck in a sit i would use /s their is a sit left could you deal with it for me im occupied with a sit that could be longer than expected and so on

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> i would first freeze him then i would unarrest the people who he rda and then depending on the amount of people he jailed would result in his punishment 1 would be a warn 2 would be a warn and 5 minutes in jail to read rules 2+ would result in a 2 week ban for mass rda

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?

1)Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for 2)attempting to kill him, what do you do?
3)first of all i would pull in katie and ask why she got 4)involved in the situation by killing tasid
5)i would then pull in tasid for his side of the story/
6)then i would pull the tramp and ask did he attack tasid if so what was the reason
7)then i would check logs for damage and check chat to see if he adverted warn 3 times if he felt at risk
8)if katies story added up i would warn tasid for rdm and failrp
9)if tasids story adds up i would warn katie for rdm and failrp
10)if the tramp has attacked tasid i would refund tasid and warn him ardm.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-pluqnr7XCJF4QskoVsy...8JXua3P37y]you wont

He took the time to assist me on joining the server and fixing some issues I had. Really good guy.

+rep

Very under-detailed, you've barely provided a paragraph and just made the font bigger so it'll appear like more effort was put into this application.

Work on your grammar and spelling, and put more detail and effort into your application. -REP

(This post was last modified: 22-11-2018, 10:54 PM by Wolf FeeshY.)

(22-11-2018, 10:44 PM)Kai Wrote: Very under-detailed, you've barely provided a paragraph and just made the font bigger so it'll appear like more effort was put into this application.

Work on your grammar and spelling, and put more detail and effort into your application. -REP

Kai the font size changed and I wasn’t able to find the size it normally was I could edit it and re do that part to,fix the font size
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-pluqnr7XCJF4QskoVsy...8JXua3P37y]you wont

(22-11-2018, 10:44 PM)Kai Wrote: Very under-detailed, you've barely provided a paragraph and just made the font bigger so it'll appear like more effort was put into this application.

Basically what Kai said, the font does not "auto-change" itself, you must have changed it. The app is very under detailed and you aren't really active on forums nor the Discord... So yeah, -rep for me
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

-rep from me for now.

First of all, this application isn't too detailed and the huge font makes it so hard and annoying to read. I've never seen you on the server before and you're not really too active on the forums/discord either. If you want to get staff you might wanna make sure you're active in all 3 platforms.
Aryen

Hawk Operator

Leave a +rep

+rep
Decent play time
Good knowledge of ULX
-rep
Bad grammar
Alot of warns
Spelt my name wrong XD
The font size changes makes it annoying when ure trying to read it.

Overall -rep

Try to add more detail, improve your grammar and get a bit more playtime.

NEUTRAL

Points stated above. Add alot more detail pelase.
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME

+REP

Decent play time
Seems Friendly

-REP

10 Warnings
Been Banned before
The app is not that detailed
No Effort
Grammar , Spelling mistakes