my staff reappl

I've added some details and changed a few bits for the reapplication.

In-Game Name
>> wollop

Preferred Name
>> saintnoodle, wollop

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>> 17/09/1997

Country
>> United Kingdom

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> Almost 5 days
https://i.imgur.com/jKw0khX.png

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 1 active however no warns appear on screen
https://i.imgur.com/YMM1dx1.png

Have you been banned before?
>> no

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> yes

What is your Discord Username?
>> saintnoodle#4318

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 552

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No  

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Pretty much daily, mostly evenings and late nights

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> At least 30

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I'm laidback and light-hearted, it's easy for me to keep a good mood and I enjoy some good company and a laugh. When dealing with people who need help and those who may be breaking the rules, I keep a straight face and take the situation seriously. I don't like making decisions based on what I'm told; I always like to experience things with my own eyes and ears before I bare judgment.

I currently study Music Technology in university and I've been in the music area of education for at least 6 years now. I make electronic music and I record bands in the studio. My biggest hobby, of course, is gaming which I have done since I was 4. I also like building computers which I have been doing for 4 years now, and I've also been working on photography and various other bits and bobs that interest me.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> My objectives are to maintain a healthy community, keep the server clean from rulebreakers and inform new players. I keep things stripped back and simple to reduce bias and poor judgment, always requiring solid information before I make my move. Evidence is always required in the case where I cannot prove the case using the tools at my disposal, and definitely where the evidence provided is ambiguous.

------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Deathmatch is when a player kills another player with no valid roleplay reason.
Example:
A player picks SWAT and runs up to a nearby thief that is currently not participating in any crime and that is currently unaware of the SWAT and shoots them dead.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking the New Life Rule is when a player returns to their death location retaining the knowledge from their previous life. The NLR timer is 3 minutes.
Example:
Player B shoots Player A after they denied to pay up whilst being mugged. Player A then returns to where the mugging took place and claims revenge against Player B.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is when a player conducts an action that is unrealistic or impossible from their chosen job role.
Example:
A Gun Dealer has a store and a player picks SWAT and becomes a security guard for the dealer. A player knocks on the door of the store and the SWAT decides to kill them.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when someone sets out to intentionally become an annoyance for a player or a number of players.
Example:
Player A joins the server and runs to Player B's base. At their base, A starts shouting expletives towards them. Player B politely asks A to leave. To no avail, B warns A three times and kills them. Player A then runs straight back to B's base and continues shouting at them.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I will see if there are other staff on; if there isn't, I will attempt to call staff onto the server from Discord via the staff chat. In either case, I will work through the sits as and when they come in starting with the oldest.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I'd first freeze James to prevent more arrests. I'd then ban him for 2 weeks for mass RDA. After this, I'll make sure to refund everyone who was arrested unfairly.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Once tasid reports Katie, I will bring them both to a sit to ask Katie why they killed tasid. If they say that it was because tasid killed someone, then I will explain that it is not up to them to kill somebody for that reason and warn them for RDM. I will also jail them so they have time to read the rules if they haven't played the server for very long. I wont make a sit with the tramp unless they make their own report on tasid.
[Image: HCjJvLv.png]

(This post was last modified: 23-11-2018, 01:29 AM by Kai.)

I don't think I've been online when you were playing so I can't really tell if you've worked on your behavior, but I suppose I could take others' word for it.

+ Age, having an older person as a staff member is a nice addition. I may presume you can be strict and professional when needed just like Bladee.
+ ULX knowledge? that's nice, can we have some examples and does that mean you have any experience with staffing?
+ Good playtime, shows a lot.

- Every time I've approached you for a sit, you've been massively disrespecting players by laughing at their voice or mocking them and or their statements. It shows a lot as well, but again, I don't know if you've worked on that. We don't want a staff member who disrespects and takes the piss with other players..that's just a bad look.
- Inactivity on Discord & forums..you're not exactly active compared to other people.
- Not exactly communicative with other players within the community.

Overall -REP, please take my opinion into account and work on what I've said!

Thanks for the feedback

I don't see much point in listing out ULX commands cause people can just copy them from anywhere, as you've already seen. But you've got !bring, !goto, !ban, !kick, !xban, !slay, !slap, !warn – I have gone more in-depth with ULX when experimenting with building a DarkRP server on my own computer; usergroups, permissions, integration with DarkRP.

As for the mocking part, I don't mock people's voices, although I can get excited in sits and shout a lot. However at times I may imitate someone, I never do it with the intent to upset them. I can see where you come from when you mention their statements as I do recall making fun of things people have said. I have no intention of continuing this behavior as staff, and in my previous application Blast told me not to do that for the 3 days before I reapply and I haven’t done anything like that since, so I hope that’s proof that I’m capable of being mature.

Whilst I’m not as active as others on the Discord and forums, I still try to contribute to discussion and I meet the requirements. I mostly find it hard to engage in casual conversation with strangers and most of the threads on forums are usually responded to with stuff I would say, so i feel my input doesn't add any value. I will make up for this with my knowledge of the rules and the game.
[Image: HCjJvLv.png]

+rep
Play time
Warns

-rep
Mingy in-game
Show example of UlX

Overall +/- Neutral. (Next time add examples of ULX and be less mingy in game)

+rep:
  • Mature
  • Playtime
  • Warnings
  • Seen frequently on forum and discord
  • ULX experience
  • Has shown a clear understanding of the rules

-rep:
  • Whilst seen frequently on the forum and discord, you’re not as frequent as others which I understand.

Overall +rep

I’m not saying this just because wollop is my friend – I genuinely do believe he would make a great staff member. After being asked by Blast not to imitate players he hasn’t done it since.
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

+reps
ULX Knowledge
low warns

-reps
barely seen you online
Disrespectful
Been mingy before

overall - rep from me, good luck though.
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

(This post was last modified: 23-11-2018, 05:57 PM by saintnoodle.)

Hey,
I'm online daily for a good few hours and I make about a dozen reports a day. I honestly don't feel that I've been disrespectful. I admit, I've made jokes and mimicked people in the past but it's all been meant in jest and nothing's ever been serious enough for me to be warned for it. I've ceased doing that now as Blast requested and I plan on keeping it that way. If anyone has any examples and, even better, evidence of me being mingy, it would be appreciated. I could use these to improve upon. As it stands, no one has provided as such.

In response to not being seen online, I play mostly between the hours of 9pm-3am, this is typically when there is less traffic; if you watch my hours on the server, they are steadily increasing.

(23-11-2018, 08:40 AM)Luxinare | gamekit.com Wrote: +rep
Play time
Warns

-rep
Mingy in-game
Show example of UlX

Overall +/- Neutral. (Next time add examples of ULX and be less mingy in game)

I would like to point you toward my response to Kai where I detail examples of ULX commands.

same as teddy because he used to be my friend

(This post was last modified: 23-11-2018, 07:24 PM by Kai.)

(23-11-2018, 07:13 PM)Pckiddy Wrote: same as teddy because he used to be my friend

what lmao

(23-11-2018, 05:54 PM)saintnoodle Wrote: If anyone has any examples and, even better, evidence of me being mingy, it would be appreciated

https://streamable.com/oo3gn

This, and more that I've been personally seeing. Remember that sit with Diego about an invalid kos sign? Once the kid started speaking you started laughing your ass off and asked how old is he to mock him.

The video you've posted here, I am joking. Not only was that weeks ago, but that situation in particular was a bit ridiculous as they were getting really pissed off at us simply standing near their base. Of course I'm going to have a bit of fun about something as petty as that; maybe it wasn't the best thing to do, but I'm leaving it behind.