Reset the server to old player counter

This post is just about the problems on the server right now with lag its insanely bad and i perpose that we put it back to 100 until the bugs are ironed out with 128 basically all the good work on the server that has been done is being whiped away in some peoples minds now with the lag. It is horrible I understand why the player count was put up but please just put it back down the server is extremely unplayable

I do agree

+rep

My game can't even stay open for more than 30 minutes at a time without it closing itself. The lag is painful and my logs stop working completely when max players is reached.
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

+rep i normally get 300 fps now im getting 40fps the server is so laggy

I get a constant 80FPS no matter if there are 100 or 128 players. However, A larger map could help reduce the strain. Or you can add a second spawn point in the park.

(23-11-2018, 09:36 PM)Just A Gram Wrote: I get a constant 80FPS no matter if there are 100 or 128 players. However, A larger map could help reduce the strain. Or you can add a second spawn point in the park.

FPS isnt the problem we are having its ping the ping is terrible

I like having this large player base, but if the lag is such a problem, i guess we can go back Confusedadface:

A promise is a promise until its broken 

More players is great, must network lag is a big issue. FPS Lag shouldn't, however.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

(23-11-2018, 09:40 PM)Jodul Wrote: More players is great, must network lag is a big issue. FPS Lag shouldn't, however.

Its fantastic having this player base, im not having any issues,

A promise is a promise until its broken 

Tasid is working very hard to resolve this issue, hopefully, it should be fixed soon.
https://streamable.com/izxam
This is so sad I only have 1 rep