BlockHey - Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 23-11-2018, 10:59 PM by BlockHey.)

In-Game Name
>>TR Block

Preferred Name
>>Block

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium

Date of Birth
>>31/07/2005

Country
>>UK

Timezone
>>BST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>4 days 12 hours.

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>0

Have you been banned before?
>> Never

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Not at the moment, but If I were to become a member of the staff team. It would be one of my main goals to be active on the Forums.

What is your Discord Username?
>>roydanbrad#4596

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>1066

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes
!ban
!xban
!kick
!warn
!jail
!spectate
!goto
!bring
!god
!slay
!logs
!clock
!noclip
etc

How often can you moderate the server?
>>Every single day, from 3 PM and above. Earlier on weekends.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>I would say about 30-40.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I LOVE to play football, I am currently in team going into finals in a competition, as well as being a fairly active person going to after school actives such as basketball and stuff like that. My personality is quite fun and layed back. I don't mind a joke or two, but when I need to be. I crack down and become one of the most mature 13 year old in the world. During sits I would not be dumb, I have good knowledge of rules and from experience understand who is right.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I used to be an Operator and I was really good at it, I went on a really long trip to Alaska and did not tell anyone, regretfully, so... I would love to get back into Hawk as a staff member and really do good at what I was good at. I'm really active and mature, I will not be stupid during sits. I would make sure I dealed with a situation properly and correctly, I would never rush a sit, I would always make sure I figure out a fair conclusion and do punishments for whatever the reason was. (RDM, RDA)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM or Random Death match is when a person, let's say thief, goes upto a player..SWAT, and decides to kill him for no reason at all without his understanding. That would be classed as RDM.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>Breaking NLR (New Life Rule) is when you go back to the destination of where you were last killed and let's say, you raided someone, and failed, you got killed, but you then went back and continued the raid even after being killed. That is Breaking NLR.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP (Failed Role Play) would be in which a person does something unrealistic to life. A prime example of this is during a mugging, If the mugger has began to rob you. And then you pull out a weapon and retaliate It would be FailRP. (Unless that Mugger is attempting to mug you with a knife)

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when someone is intentionally causing harassment, such as following you around even after you have asked him to go away.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>If I was the only member of staff on the game. I would go onto discord and request for more staff (1-2) And deal with the sits. If no one does proceed to come onto the game after my request, I would start of with the first sit request.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would locate James, and freeze him to stop any more mayhem, after. I would give his punishment for MRAD, and refund anyone who was arrested.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would being Katie and tasid to a sit room. Go over what happened, the situation, when Katie saw tasid etc etc. And get an understanding of both sides of the argument. I would take down some very quick notes, and come to a conclusion. I would explain to Katie that tasid was allowed to do that due to him being permitted to self-defend.

Thanks for reading, Please do +Rep or -Rep.
Smile

(This post was last modified: 23-11-2018, 10:08 PM by Flame (2).)

Hello,

+Reps

Knows ULX
Playtime
No bans/warns

-Reps

ServerScore

(i dont mind age as long as mature enough)
A promise is a promise until its broken 

weren't u community banned lol
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

(This post was last modified: 23-11-2018, 10:22 PM by BlockHey.)

If I was, I would not be able to post this. Also, No.

Overall -rep

- You have literally no detail in your paragraph section and you were also CM banned by dead for attempted mass ban...

"OMG YAAAAASS QUEEN YAASS" *Sway said as he walked into the room aiming a Glock towards Mac, Mac aiming his shotgun towards Sway. "Fuck off you Yankee, Right to where you belong" Mac said with a thick Australian accent "Bitch please." Sway said, rolling his eyes. "You don't even know me, Honey." Tyler jumps through the hole trying to choke Mac with a cable, as reaction Mac shoots Sway in the chest as Sway's body flies into the vending machine, Reallty and Blast run as Mac tells them too. "TO THE LEFT TO THE LEFT" Blast announces as they heard shotgun shots from the end of the hallway "Shit which floor??!" Blast presses the button to call the elevator The doors open, as the doors open they see Olliver stand there and he unloads his magazine into Blast's chest DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN Every thing goes into slomotion as Reallty was staring with horror, seeing the bullest penetrate Blast's chest as Blast looks surprised and pained at the same time. Reallty turns around and kicks the Emergency door in going into the stair case as he continued to run up the stairs. "Oh fuck! tears wells up in his eyes No not Blasty fuck FUCK!"
He climbed the stairs as he tripped on some injuring his knee, he sees the third floor door but it was locked so he kept running up and up arriving at the fifth floor looking down seeing Olliver running up the stairs after him. Reallty reaches the door and runs into the hallway with full speed knocking Blockhey over who wasn't aware of his presence, Reallty punched him in the face as Olliver kicks the door in shooting his rifle. Reallty used Blockey as a meatshield feeling Blockhey's blood pour onto him. Olliver run and shoots towards Reallty CLICK CLICK CLICK *Reallty pulls the gun out of Olliver hands and smacks him into the face, Olliver falls but a knife shoots out his shoe's heel hitting Reallty in the chest. * OOFF Reallty falls backwards dropping the rifle on the floor which resulted in unjamming the gun shooting Olliver in the head BANG SILENCE Reallty stood up and limped to the door almost making it to the armory, as he pushes the door open "Not so fast." Bahpu pistol whips Reallty in the face knocking him out cold
Big Boi Ex Staff

I've never done AMB.

hmm

[Image: 0H2wAXs.png]
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

(This post was last modified: 23-11-2018, 10:27 PM by BlockHey.)

Hm, maybe I did. Apologies, It was in 2017, long time ago, I would never do it again.

(This post was last modified: 23-11-2018, 10:27 PM by Generic Dorange Ump.)

DEADMONSTOR05/27/2018
Guys, blockhey is now community banned. He attempted a mass ban ingame but got banned by the preventor.

This was in discord in 2018 not 2017.
Big Boi Ex Staff

I would never do it again. I would just want to become Staff again. Honestly, I apologies for any harm I may of caused, I just want something to do in my spare time.