AwesomeFTs Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 24-11-2018, 03:37 AM by AwesomeFT.)

In-Game Name
>>AwesomeFT

Preferred Name
>>AwesomeFT

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted

Date of Birth
>>10th April 2005

Country
>>England

Timezone
>>BST (UTC +1)

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1572551109

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1572553908 Sorry, I've changed since then I look back and I feel ashamed I understand if this is the reason i don't staff i was a kid that didn't understand i'm sorry.

Have you been banned before?
>> Never and i hope not to

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>not really but i will try my best at replying to staff applications whenever Im free  

What is your Discord Username?
>>AwesomeFT#7192

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> I'm half way through level 4

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>yes https://steamcommunity.com/id/UgandanPresident

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes I do 
!goto John (takes you to John)
!xban John (Bans John)
!warn John (warns John)
!freeze John (Freezes John)
!god John (Gives John Godmode)
!menu (lists all commands) 
etc etc

How often can you moderate the server?
>>Right now i'm struggling in school and failing my classes because of my homework (which my school is fond of) i will play whenever i have time and i've completed my work if this isn't good for you i cannot sadly change my school hours which is 8am-4pm.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>This depends on the time of these sits one could take an hour the other may take a few minutes it is impossible to answer this qeustion.  

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> My friends said they would describe my as an outgoing, funny boy and my hobbies include drawing and gaming i draw anime usually in my math class which my teacher isn't that fond on.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>My objectives as a staff member are to provide a fair and impartial admin service to the players. Giving them this service means that the playerbase will be happy and will remain on the server. I want people to be able to depend on me as a good and fair staff member and trust me to deal with their cases when they have an issue. I think that I will give a good and unbiased approach to staffing the server and be able to help prevent rule breakers from ruining the community that I have learnt to enjoy so much. Being able to have a large input on the well-being of the server and the playerbase is my main objective since I feel that would massively benefit me and the community. 

I'm very sorry that i had to use my old one but really nothing has changed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random deathmatch, this is basically when u kill somebody with no logical reason to do that.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New life rule, an example of this is when u get raided and get killed in the process of that raid and then u come back to interfere with the raid 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Failing to roleplay, an example of this is when being mugged and u pull out a shotgun and shoot the mugger

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when you intentionally come on the server to interfere with others roleplay experience

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Lets say one is MRDM and the others are NLR the one that effects more people is obviously MRDM so you take that sit first 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would ban James for rda just because he’s new doesn’t mean he gets treated differently 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Katie and the tramp should be warned for RDM, tasid was using self defence.

I'm sorry my grammar isn't the best i have trouble learning and im not good at explaining things, thank for reading this post.

(This post was last modified: 24-11-2018, 05:20 AM by kunt.)

- Detail
- Warns
- Never saw online

+ Playtime
+ Knows ULX

+reps
Knows ULX
Playtime

-reps
Never seen you on, which leads me to think that after you got 15 warns you decided to stop playing and, as your playtime was already high enough, just let it cool off until they got either deactivated or a month or two had gone by.
Low server score (only 800, I checked)
Low number of posts in forums
Lacks detail

Overall, -rep. Good luck, though
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Haven't seen you on for MONTHS, be active before trying to apply.

-REP

Never seen you on, which leads me to think that after you got 15 warns you decided to stop playing and, as your playtime was already high enough, just let it cool off until they got either deactivated or a month or two had gone by.

Not really I mainly left the server and gmod for multiple reasons i was starting a new school and it was hard to get any spare time, I use a laptop not a computer so I’m making one at Christmas then I was going to play gmod again, all my friends play Xbox not pc so would rather play with my friends on ark or rainbow six siege instead of be an opium producer.

(24-11-2018, 11:04 AM)AwesomeFT Wrote: Never seen you on, which leads me to think that after you got 15 warns you decided to stop playing and, as your playtime was already high enough, just let it cool off until they got either deactivated or a month or two had gone by.

Not really I mainly left the server and gmod for multiple reasons i was starting a new school and it was hard to get any spare time, I use a laptop not a computer so I’m making one at Christmas then I was going to play gmod again, all my friends play Xbox not pc so would rather play with my friends on ark or rainbow six siege instead of be an opium producer.

You have now pretty much announced how inactive you are, and I didn't say it, you did. It also makes me doubt how active you'd be as a staff member if you'd rather play Ark or R6: Siege instead of GMod
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+REPS

PlayTime
ULX Expirience

-REP

Add More Detailed
Forums & Discord Score (Work on Both)
Never Seen You In Game
Warnings

Overall
-REP
---------------
GOOD LUCK
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

-rep from me

-rarely see you on
-warns
-you didn't provide a clear answer to how many sits you can do within a day
-not exactly loyal to hawk servers if you can just leave for a couple months and come back like nothing happened.

-Rep

Warns
Inactive
I dont see you on

+Reps

Playtime
ULX

Overall, neutral.
Good luck!>
-Gamer Grill

Denied. Too many -reps.
Blast - Community Manager