iBuYpINGU Staff app v idk

(This post was last modified: 24-11-2018, 10:44 AM by iBuYPinGu.)

In-Game Name
>>iBuyPingu

Preferred Name
>>Pingu

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium

Date of Birth
>>23/01/2002

Country
>>UK

Timezone
>>GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>1 week 5 days 22 hours https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>18(5 past month) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png

Have you been banned before?
>> yes

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>moysernary#5521

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>3123 exp Level 6 Rank 183

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>!goto
!bring
!xban
!warn
!logs
!noclip
!cloak
!uncloak
!return

How often can you moderate the server?
>>most week days up to 11 gmt and all day Wednesday

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>As many as i need to

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I am a quite chilled out person who enjoys all types of musics, also like to talk to all sorts of people. My main hobby is video games which and farming which i have been doing all of my life

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I really want to turn over a new leaf for me on server
By getting moderator I would try to help the community as much as possible and change my reputation on the server from a bit of an asshole to a nice helpful person who enjoys doing so
I am very good at teaching new players to build and I understand all of the rules including ones that most people do not such as countering
I enjoy teaching people about rules especially with base building ones

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>(Random Death Match) When someone randomly goes up to someone for no reason and attempts to kill them
E.G. A police officer randomly shoots a theif

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>(Breaking New life rule) This is when someone comes back to the area where they have just died to change the coarse of role play
E.G. going back to a base raid that you have just died at to kill the remaining people

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>This is when a person does some that they just would not do in a real life situation 
E.G. rob someone holding a gun or pull out a gun while being kidnapped/mugged

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> This is when players do things to deliberately to annoy other members of the server
E.G. Prop blocking someone in an area 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I would work on a first come first server bases and would try and handle all of the sits as quickly and as correctly as possible to get all of them done as quick as possible 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would start by freezing James
Then unarrest everybody that he arrested and warn him
I would  then jail him for a set time and refer him to the rules section of the server !motd
And once he is unjailed if he continuously did this I would have to ban him for nitrp 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would ask Tasid why he killed the tamp and if in fact he had given 3 warns or the tramp had damaged him there would be no problem but if tasid has rdm'd the tramp he would have to be warned
But if katie was in the same clan with the tramp and adverted counter then there would be no problem with Katie killing tasid but otherwise katie would be in the wrong and would have to be warned

[url=https://hawkservers.co/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=2155][/url]

Hello

+reps

Knows ULX
Playtime
ServerScore
-Reps

Warns
Been banned

Overall +rep 4 me,
Goodluck

A promise is a promise until its broken 

Aaah, Pingu.

Where do I even begin? Your behavior is not fit for staff, everytime you got reported or disagreed with someone you just had to cause drama. You've been disrespecting quite a lot of staff members and players in general, along with mocking Blast for his age and voice. That just shows how easily you can get angry and how immature you can be. Your amount of warns are off the grid, everytime you get warned, we're hoping you'd learn something from it -- but nothing changes. Keep in mind 30 warns equals a perma ban. In the past month you were warned at least twice for exploiting and abusing the jetskiis and more, the reports on you are in the report a player section incase anyone is interested. The best part? You rushed to the Discord server to start shit off it and blamed us for you being able to take advantage of it (???) which again, only shows a lot about you - you never learn, you're immature, and generally not fit for staff. God knows how many times were you banned, you always argue with staff..

Overall it's a massive -REP from me.

(This post was last modified: 24-11-2018, 11:33 AM by iBuYPinGu.)

(24-11-2018, 11:25 AM)Kai Wrote: Aaah, Pingu.

Where do I even begin? Your behavior is not fit for staff, everytime you got reported or disagreed with someone you just had to cause drama. You've been disrespecting quite a lot of staff members and players in general, along with mocking Blast for his age and voice. That just shows how easily you can get angry and how immature you can be. Your amount of warns are off the grid, everytime you get warned, we're hoping you'd learn something from it -- but nothing changes. Keep in mind 30 warns equals a perma ban. In the past month you were warned at least twice for exploiting and abusing the jetskiis and more, the reports on you are in the report a player section incase anyone is interested. The best part? You rushed to the Discord server to start shit off it and blamed us for you being able to take advantage of it (???) which again, only shows a lot about you - you never learn, you're immature, and generally not fit for staff. God knows how many times were you banned, you always argue with staff..

As i state in my application i am trying to turn over a new leaf and nothing has happened since these things but over all the points you made were fair

(This post was last modified: 24-11-2018, 11:40 AM by Kai.)

(24-11-2018, 11:31 AM)iBuYPinGu Wrote:

As i state in my application i am trying to turn over a new leaf and nothing has happened since these things but over all the points you made were fair

Work on them BEFORE applying for staff.

(This post was last modified: 24-11-2018, 11:45 AM by iBuYPinGu.)

(24-11-2018, 11:40 AM)Kai Wrote:
(24-11-2018, 11:31 AM)iBuYPinGu Wrote:

Work on them BEFORE applying for staff.
Since then there has been no problems and your -rep was full of anecdotes that i cannot change your opinion on me with

+reps
Playtime
Knows ULX
Overall active

-reps
Warns, a lot of them
Has been banned multiple times due to exploiting and other shit like that
Immature
Is a "pretty chilled out person" (literally 2 days ago)

Overall, a -rep from me
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 24-11-2018, 12:02 PM by BMO.)

Right ive seen not much of you but from what ive heard and seen i dont really like it

+Reps
He has ulx down
good playtime 

-Reps

Everytime im on i see you arguing about something i saw this 
[Image: attachment.php?aid=519]
You were in the wrong shadow had every right to kill you but you argued that having an emp and starting a PD raid on the stairs of PD isnt a good reason to you
To me that shows a bad understanding of the rules and you dont even admit that you were wrong instead you go and insult shadow i dont want someone like that to be staff.

Your warns arnt a great thing ether i have about 4x your playtime and not 1 warn nor ban 

You are quite immature and argumentative from what ive heard you dont listen to staff and mock higher ups

If you couldnt tell Its a -Rep From Me
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

(24-11-2018, 11:59 AM)BMO Wrote: Right ive seen not much of you but from what ive heard and seen i dont really like it

+Reps
He has ulx down
good playtime 

-Reps

You were in the wrong shadow had every right to kill you but you argued that having an emp and starting a PD raid on the stairs of PD isnt a good reason to you
To me that shows a bad understanding of the rules and you dont even admit that you were wrong instead you go and insult shadow i dont want someone like that to be staff.

Your warns arnt a great thing ether i have about 4x your playtime and not 1 warn nor ban 

You are quite immature and argumentative from what ive heard you dont listen to staff and mock higher ups

Your -rep is justified to be fair but right now nobody is telling me how to change this because im not going to buy all of my warns away

(24-11-2018, 12:03 PM)iBuYPinGu Wrote:
(24-11-2018, 11:59 AM)BMO Wrote: Right ive seen not much of you but from what ive heard and seen i dont really like it

+Reps
He has ulx down
good playtime 

-Reps

Your -rep is justified to be fair but right now nobody is telling me how to change this because im not going to buy all of my warns away

You could start by apologizing to the entire staff team, the players you've said those things to, and so on. Also, you should, as you say, improve your behaviour and try to get more days of playtime than warns, having at least less than 2 warns/day of playtime.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]