Your SteamID*
STEAM_0:0:132099730

Who banned you?*
Panda1

What is the stated reason?*
mrdm, nlr

Ban Duration?*
1 week+

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
So I Walked On The Street And Then A Random Guy Kills Me, So I Reported Him For RDM, I Went Back To The Street And Was Gonna Ask Why He RDM Me (thats the nlr i think) . Then Another Guy In The Same "Clan" Kills Me, I Waited A Few Minutes Then I Went Back And Raided Them. I Killed The Guy Inside The Base And The Other Guys Outside Started Shooting At Me So I Killed Them (thats the mrd i think) And While I Was In The Middle Of The Raid Panda1 Teleported Me To Him And Brought The Guy That RDM The Second Time. I Dont Know What They Were Talking About Because My Mom Came Inside The Room And Turned Of My Computer Because She Was Mad At Me. I Guess That Guy That RDM Me Told Panda1 That I NLR And Mrdm. And Beacause Of My Mom I Didnt Have Time to Tell My Side Of The Story. And Panda1 Probably Think I Left Because I Didnt Wanna Get Banned Or Something And He Probably Belived The Guy That RDM Me. Please Accept This Application Because IT Was An Missunderstanding And I Didnt Do Anything Wrong. Have A Good Day // Bezwee

Will get Panda to reply

A promise is a promise until its broken 

(This post was last modified: 24-11-2018, 02:51 PM by panda (2).)

I banned you mainly because of the mrdm, At that point in time your mum turned off your computer and you were unable to tell your side of the story. Since you weren't saying anything I believed that you weren't going to give me a valid reason for killing four people in 60 seconds so I banned you. I am sorry that you were banned and that this was a huge misunderstanding and I hope you get unbanned.

(This post was last modified: 24-11-2018, 02:59 PM by Flame (2).)

Accepted 

User will be unbanned, (misunderstanding)

A promise is a promise until its broken