Have you been banned before?
>> 1

Are you active on the Website? 
>>yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>#0407 Jwmain

What is your server score? 
>>1

Do you have any relatives on the server? 
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? 
>>
!goto
!bring
!xban
!warn
!logs
!noclip
!cloak
!uncloak
!return

How often can you moderate the server?
>>Most of the Day On weekends and from 5:30-9:00 Monday-Thursday

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>40+

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I like playing gmod and have a good time I am a nice person 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>You should hire me because I want to help the community and make peoples report come in net second they are already I in the admin sit I have also, 
seen that later in the night there is less staff on so I will help late at night if there is any sits I also, want to help make hawk servers an even better server than 
it is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Random Deathmatch Killing someone for no reason 

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>New Life Rule is were you if you get killed you cannot get back for three minutes

Explain the term 'Fail RP' and give an example of it
>>Fail Rp is re you do something you wouldn't do in real life like run from gunpoint 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Someone who goes out their way to ruin someone's day on games for entertainment 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I would check to see if any other staff could help me then if there isn't I try and go through the sits as quick as possible

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would go to him and freeze him and I would bring the payers that he arrested and see what they think should be his punishment making it as fair as possible if they are bothered I would warn him and if they aren't bothered I would give him a verbal warning and if he gets caught dong it again I would ban him from server and I would ask all the people that he arrested if they need anything that they lost like weapons and I would get them what they wanted.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would get them all and go through what happened then I would ask what happened then I would warn Katie for rdm.

You don't meet the requirements.
You can find them here: https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=2383
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Requirements nOT MET.
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME

Denied. You don't meet the requirements.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]