Warn Appeal

(This post was last modified: 24-11-2018, 06:39 PM by Dyno.)

Your RP Name*
>>Dyno

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:0:158215093

What is the reason of the warn?*
>> "Wasting Staff Time"

Who warned you?*
>> Yung Co (Rank: Recruit)

What are their SteamIDs?
>> ...

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be more difficult to resolve but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)
>> Ok. So, I just did what I usually do, try to find something funny that maybe admins will find it funny too and just, wait so they won't say I abuse @ ( I also don't want to abuse that, it's bad ). But this time, I got in a deathmatch event [Knives] and in the end of it said I got RDM'd and when Yung Co bought me to a sit I said "lol" or "xd" I don't remember, something that will tell him instantly that nobody REALLY RDM'D ME and no one MRDMD'd in the server without he noticed. But, instead of taking it as a joke and saying something like "Dude, don't do that again, Okay?" Nope, he asked me "why did u made that ist" "sit*" I said "it was a joke" and then, boom. Didn't said anything else instantly warned me for "Wasting staff time" and returned me saying nothing else. And did I really wasted his time? Nope, it's not like I mass @'d all of the staff saying jokes and they all were busy. Nope, just a single person who couldn't take a single joke with a verabel. Just wanted to add he said "you have a week of playtime and you don't know that?", HE DIDN'T EVEN TOOK IT AS A JOKE. Heck, he didn't even understand the meaning of it and he warns me.
don't tell kai but i steal his +reps so before he's out of +reps  can u donate me some +reps

to be fair the server's been extra busy recently. it takes enough time to get to genuine cases as it is.
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

Will get Cro to respond

A promise is a promise until its broken 

Firstly, Your story is extremely inaccurate. I will check if I have a recording of the sit to upload.

Secondly, this is what my screen looked like (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png) As you can quite clearly see we are falling behind on the sits. Your "joke" took up about 3 minutes of my time. This intern took up 3 minutes of everyone who was waiting for a sit (Around 8 people). If you do the maths you wasted about 24 min total of everyone time. As blast stated to Doctor, what I did was perfectly fine, as instead of taking sits against others I had to take a sit against no-one just because you felt like it.

Lastly, after being warned you proceeded to call me gay 2 times and disrespect me. This truly shows how immature you are and that you dont know what your actions lead to. As I write this, 8 min in there are 10 sits waiting. If you do the maths, thats around another hour of everyones time you wasted.
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME

(This post was last modified: 24-11-2018, 08:05 PM by Dyno.)

(24-11-2018, 07:46 PM)Just A Gram Wrote: Firstly, Your story is extremely inaccurate. I will check if I have a recording of the sit to upload.

Secondly, this is what my screen looked like (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png) As you can quite clearly see we are falling behind on the sits. Your "joke" took up about 3 minutes of my time. This intern took up 3 minutes of everyone who was waiting for a sit (Around 8 people). If you do the maths you wasted about 24 min total of everyone time. As blast stated to Doctor, what I did was perfectly fine, as instead of taking sits against others I had to take a sit against no-one just because you felt like it.

Lastly, after being warned you proceeded to call me gay 2 times and disrespect me. This truly shows how immature you are and that you dont know what your actions lead to. As I write this, 8 min in there are 10 sits waiting. If you do the maths, thats around another hour of everyones time you wasted.

Ok, so. You call me immature mentioned that I've called the reason that you warned me for gay and mentioned you in to. But you wrote a single sentence on something you heard from someone else that confirms that warn, the whole other part of the story you just keep mentioning how many sits there were, and you say that for the minute that you spent on me just to warn me you missed over 20 minutes and even a hour? Heck. I thought I'm bad in maths, now please confirm the REAL Reason that this warn is valid and don't mention some stuff like how 1 minute of warning me after I just told you use chat and it was a joke, wasted 20 minutes / 1 hour of everyone in the server? If you was the only staff member and our sit was around 10m - 15m I would have accept but hey, it wasn't.

And from what we see in your screenshot, you had 2-3 false sits / stupid / joke sits.
"helloooo?"
"is there any way i can be a gun dealer"
(well he got stuck but he didn't had to do that)
"can i get out of this base i got my self in"
don't tell kai but i steal his +reps so before he's out of +reps  can u donate me some +reps

You called a false sit on purpose. That is wasting our time, end of story. Also you wasted an hour because, you delayed everyone by about 10 min now. You shouldn't make false sits, its self explanatory. I dont even know why you are arguing againts the warn, you wasted staff time purposefully there is nothing more to be said.
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME

Denied
The higher ups come to the conclusion that during a time such as this when the server is as full as this taking up time is something that really shouldn't happen. The warn will remain.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]