Scrumble's staff application

In-Game Name
>> Scrumble.

Preferred Name
>> My preferred name is my IG, but you can call me scrum to i dont really care much i dosent trigger me how you pronounce it eiter, just be nice and i will be nice 

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium.

Date of Birth
>> 2004, 17-06.

>> 14 Note: For my age i am meture i almost never make dumb decesions exept when im with my friends but when it comes to RP i take stuff seriuslly.

Country
>> Denmark.

Timezone
>> i belive CET.

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> My total playtime on the server is 4days and 3hours, and in total in Gmod i have 1247 or around that mark i propally have more now.

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>  Yes i got one warning, for NLR in 2017.

Have you been banned before?
>> No.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> I mean ive never really been active on the forums but if its necesary i will do so.

What is your Discord Username?
>> S C R U M B L E#2857

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> My score isent very high becouse i dont use discord that much i usally only chat IG.

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No i dont.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> No.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> almost every day after school, untill i gotta go to sleep.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> I wouldent make it a big shot since its my first time, so i would say 10-15 not sure yet, i dont have a sport rn i used to go to teakwondo.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> My hobbies could fx be hanging out after school with my friends some time and one im defently sure about is playing Gmod.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> My objectives being a moderator on the server is to make people happy and have a better expirience playing instead of getting rdmed, and people nlr on them, i wanna make things right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM is Random death match, RDM if fx if you walk down a road and a guy comes up to you and just kills you for no reason at all.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR, NLR could happen like this, You are in your base a guy comes and tries to raid it but he got killed and then after that he comes back and then tries again within the NLR counter.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP, Failrp could be if your a cop and your running around and doing corrupt stuff that other jobs do, FX base, deal with drugs, prints, and a little example: if someone is holding you at gun point you dont run away that will count as fearrp/failrp.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling, Trolling is when a player is anoying another player fx spawing props on people, Prop blocking so you cant get out, body blocks, Etc.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> What i would do is i would take a sit and then get some others to do they other sits while i take my own so the people dont have to wait, and by doing so could keep the guy he/she reported from doing it again.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would Tp to him either jail or freeze him, talk to him why hes doing it and then i will ask in staff chat what to do with him, either a warn or ban.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would talk to katie why she did it and the tramp becouse tasid hasent done anything wrong becouse he was doing selfdefense, and then i would props warn the tramp and katie.

Note: I hope you consider my application since its my first time ever applying for staff on any server and i know my english is abit broken but from all the servers ive played on before i havent had someone say they couldent understand my english. Much love scrumble.

+reps
Playtime I guess(?)

-reps
Little to no detail
Doesn't know ULX
Barely surpasses the requirements for forum posts and Discord server score (256)
Now one question. Who. Are. You.

Overall -rep, really, who are you. Good luck, though
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 24-11-2018, 07:39 PM by Santa Claus (Official).)

new phone who dis
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

- Detail
- No ULX knowledge
- Don't see in game

+ Playtime

Denied.

You don't meet the requirements.