Momo the mighty Banned for 2 weeks

(This post was last modified: 24-11-2018, 11:57 PM by Ridge.)

Your RP Name
>>Momo

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:0:163229808

Who banned you?*
>>bladee

What is the stated reason?*
>>MRDM

Ban Duration?*
>>2 weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I was banned for killing 2 MRDMs spawn killing. I wrote in admin chat and asked for help as I didn't want new players to get discouraged.  No evidence I don't take screenshots of stuff I know is not my wrong doing.  I have been playing for a while now why would I mass RDM now?

If you think its justified I won't argue I become too toxic probably do my health some favours.

(This post was last modified: 25-11-2018, 12:01 AM by 𝕹𝖎𝖝𝖔𝖓..)

I banned you after receiving reports of you MRDMing. Seeing as the server was absolutely chaotic with MRDM going on everywhere and with me being the only staff member online and the time, I quickly checked the logs and noticed you'd been killing a hell of a lot in a short amount of time. I saved a screenshot of the logs to go back to and it seems you were only killing the people Mass RDMing, but it seems a few people were caught in your crossfire which is why the reports came through. You should definitely be unbanned. Apologies for that and I hope you can understand why I was acting quickly.
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

(This post was last modified: 25-11-2018, 12:02 AM by Ridge.)

(25-11-2018, 12:00 AM)?????. Wrote: I banned you after receiving reports of you MRDMing. Seeing as the server was absolutely chaotic with MRDM going on everywhere. I was the only staff member online and the time and I quickly checked the logs and noticed you'd been killing a hell of a lot in a short amount of time. I saved a screenshot of the logs to go back to and it seems you were only killing the people Mass RDMing, but it seems a few people were caught in your crossfire which is why the reports came through. You should definitely be unbanned. Apologies for that, and I hope you can understand why I was acting quickly.

Yeh don't worry about it I know the stress of it. I would apply for staff but I just don't want to get that deep into gmod trying to stay away if I am honest.

I'd probably recommend not killing without a roleplay reason, even if they're mass rdming. Just chill in spawn and make a report and it'll get sorted lad
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

Accepted.

Will get someone to unban you.