Warn Appeal

(This post was last modified: 25-11-2018, 11:02 AM by Toxiclocc.)

Your RP Name*
>> Toxiclocc

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:1:61517819

What is the reason of the warn?*
>> failRP

Who warned you?*
>> RG Craigo

What are their SteamIDs?
>>STEAM_0:1:438950461

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be more difficult to resolve but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)
>> apparently another admin ( LR Ciaran STEAM_0:1:439258703 ) tried mugging me. i typed /mugdeny and i shot and killed him. i was warned for failrp. 

Will get Ciaran to reply

A promise is a promise until its broken 

I was mugging you. You denied the mug and then killed me straight after. You can't do that, you have to wait till you take damage then you can shoot me in self-defence. It was RDM and FailRP. You were only warned for one of them when you should have been warned for both. The warning was rightful and deserving.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

(25-11-2018, 11:18 AM)Ciaran Wrote: I was mugging you. You denied the mug and then killed me straight after. You can't do that, you have to wait till you take damage then you can shoot me in self-defence. It was RDM and FailRP. You were only warned for one of them when you should have been warned for both. The warning was rightful and deserving.

i apologize for me misunderstanding the rules. its was my fault and my warn is deserved

Denied

Warn will stay

A promise is a promise until its broken