ACE BlueBerries StaffApp

In-Game Name

>> ACE BlueBerries

Preferred Name
>> DnK

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium

Date of Birth
>>30/07/2003

Country
>>England

Timezone
>>GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>1 week 2 hours

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>1 when i was operator we were joking.

Have you been banned before?
>> no

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>?⛄?DnK?⛄?#8465

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>rank 4 and 735xp

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>>around 8 hours a day on weekends i dont need to sleep

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>atleast 40

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I always like to have a joke around im chill usually but i dont accept people being rude and will treat that person accordingly i love computer games and my dream job is game design.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>The reason i believe you should hire me as a staff member is because around a year and 8 months ago i joined this server and within i believe a week i was a trial then i became i operator i dont remember my highest rank as staff but i never stopped doing sits i remember everyone like synz and they all said that i was good with sits and fair when ever it came to it, i have never really broke a rule maybe once by accident but that is it, and high again tasid its been a while.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random death match which would be if i saw someone and for no reason i just shot and killed them.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> When you die you can not return to the place of your death and you cant remember anything of your past like (new life rule)

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> If i had a gun to someones head and they ran away when they could do anything that is failRP or if they break character (fearRP & failRP)

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> No intent to RP and spamming props and just trying to annoy people in the hope they ruin their fun or the server.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would accept one ask more admins to get on duty to take the rest and while them admins are finishing what ever to get on duty i would tell the people requesting sits to be pacient and that i am sorry for making them wait.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I bring him to me and Jail him so he cant ruin anyone else's experience and then ban him for 2 weeks 20160

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would tp katie tasid and the tramp to me in a admin sit area then i would ask the tramp why he tried to kill tasid if it is a invalid reason and i have proof i would give him a verbal warning for attempted RDM then i would ask the tramp and katie if they knew each other and if they say yes i will try to get some proof of that and if not then i would warn Katie for RDM and let them all go and tell them not to do it again and to have a good day.

(This post was last modified: 25-11-2018, 03:53 PM by Santa Claus (Official).)

-rep not seen you online recently at all. your last post in the forum was in january. i feel like you've just returned today and are immediately reapplying for staff.

to say you were previously staff, this application is very poor and very undetailed.
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

Another one of these people who return after a year and instantly apply for staff..claps your hands lads.

-REP

(25-11-2018, 03:52 PM)Kai Wrote: Another one of these people who return after a year and instantly apply for staff..claps your hands lads.

-REP

irevlent 2018 shit
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

(This post was last modified: 25-11-2018, 04:08 PM by DnK hawkservers.co.)

The reason im returning and straight away replying because my knowledge on staff issues is still good and i want to help the server does it not say "we are currently looking for staff" so excuse me if i try to help..

SICK

(25-11-2018, 04:05 PM)DnK hawkservers.co Wrote: The reason im returning and straight away replying because my knowledge on staff issues is still good and i want to help the server does it not say "we are currently looking for staff" so excuse me if i try to help..

SICK

Doesn't matter. Rules have changed, the way the server is managed has changed and your application isn't even good in the first place.
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

(25-11-2018, 04:10 PM)?????. Wrote:
(25-11-2018, 04:05 PM)DnK hawkservers.co Wrote: The reason im returning and straight away replying because my knowledge on staff issues is still good and i want to help the server does it not say "we are currently looking for staff" so excuse me if i try to help..

SICK

Doesn't matter. Rules have changed, the way the server is managed has changed and your application isn't even good in the first place.

Look i tried ok? if its not good enough its not good enough i will accept that but i have re-read the rules i know the server managment has changed and i know admins have changed its different and the content is too do you not think i read up on it again through the staff handbook before the app?

I never seen you In Game / Discord / Forums

IDK if you have Staff Experience or are you still active so Neutral!

Good Luck!
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

-rep
Who are you lmao
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(25-11-2018, 04:26 PM)TheDoctor Wrote: I never seen you In Game / Discord / Forums

IDK if you have Staff Experience or are you still active so Neutral!

Good Luck!

TY for being fair bro..