Rank For Help

#1

In-Game Name
>> KO Eu Sunt Tu

Preferred Name
>> Eu Sunt  

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>> 19/12/2002

Age
>> 15

Gender
>> Male

Country
>> Wales

Timezone
>> BST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...aytime.PNG

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...&height=61

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes, but I don't really post much.

What is your Discord Username?
>> Eu Sunt Tu#

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 39372

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes/no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes, I do, I've attempted to host gmod servers before with ULX


How often can you moderate the server?
>> Quite often since I'm trying to be on for more than five hours a day now.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> Around 30 - 60

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I'm quite a lively, happy person who likes to spend time playing games 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> You should hire me because I have had experience as staff beacuse Firestorm let me do some sits with him, however, I know that won't do much for me right now. I wish to become staff because I want to help the comunity, and also because I am a trustworthy member of staff who listens to people and knows what to do in situations and if I ever need help, I will always ask a higher up.And believe that can help me majorly due to my knowledge of it, and I can be on for multiple hours per day helping people whether on duty or off duty, I know I have what it takes to become staff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM means random deathmatch, basically killing someone for no reason or context, or just for fun, which isn't allowed. A man joins the gun dealer job, self-supplies and goes on a killing spree at spawn or other areas, this is RDM.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR means new life rule, which is when you die, you cannot return to your point of death for a certain amount of time, nor can you talk about it in character or in advert, in doing so is breaking NLR and can earn you a warn.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP means to do something that breaks the roleplay experience or isn't realistic in a sense, an example would be the most common thing which is to kill a mugger when denying a mug, you may only kill a mugger when they harm you, which you won't have much time to do.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is to purposely annoy someone or a group of people for your own sake, this can take many forms such as RDM and being an annoyance with mic spamming, minging or just being rude to staff or other players.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I go on duty, take one sit and if the other sits do not disappear after a while, I ask any other staff online to take them, if no other staff take the sit, I request staff or take them myself one by one after each sit.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Properly punish James, bring him to a sit and bring anyone who was arrested by him or just one person, then I would ask why James did randomly arrest, if he gives no reason I will go to the handbook provided and give him a proper punishment in the form of a kick or ban.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I go to the sit room, bring katie, tasid and the tramp and ask that one person speaks at a time, I ask Katie her reasons to kill tasid and if they aren't valid, warn her for RDM. I would then ask the tramp why he attempted to kill tasid, if he gives a valid reason I take no further action, but if he doesn't respond or gives a poor reason, it is a verbal warning.

#2

Don't meet requirements
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

#3

Doesn't meet requirements
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

#4

Dont meet requirements and post farmed to get the posts

big -rep


A promise is a promise until its broken 

            

#5

how did you get a server score of 39372 from 16. everyone can see your score when you request it...
[Image: HCjJvLv.png]

#6

Doesn't meet requirement
-REP , Sorry
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

#7

(25-11-2018, 04:20 PM)saintnoodle Wrote: how did you get a server score of 39372 from 16. everyone can see your score when you request it...
i have lvl 3 sorry

#8

-rep
You don't meet the requirements, you post farm and you should send a full screenshot with your name clearly visible in it (for both the warns and the playtime) because that could be someone else's playtime and warns and you just claimed them as your own
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

#9

-Rep
Doesn't meet the reqs, and post farms.
-Gamer Grill






Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)