Luk3xx Application 4 Staff Ting

In-Game Name
Luk3xx

Preferred Name
Luke

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
Premium

Date of Birth
09/07/04

Male but sometimes I identify as a lamp post 

Country
England

Timezone
Gmt

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
Around 1 week 6 days

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
4 warnings all from over 2 months ago

Have you been banned before?
Nah

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
I used to be but will try to be again.

What is your Discord Username?
Luk3xx

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
30k+

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
ye, sabre ( he don't come on much )

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
Yea m8

How often can you moderate the server?
I can moderate for around 1-3 hours each day. I have revision, homework, and gym to do as well as having time to chill with my mates.

How many sits can you do within a day?
Depends how many come through

Describe your personality and hobbies
I'm a pretty chill guy. I like to play Xbox and PC, games like Gmod, Fortnite, Halo Wars 2 etc. I try to like everyone even if they don't like me. I resigned nearly 2 months ago because of how hard school was getting but now I'd like to come back and help out. I am dedicated and hard working, I try to help as much as I can.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
I have been a moderator before and in my opinion, did a good job at it. I'd like to bring my skill set back to Hawk and get back to helping out the Hawk community. I'm gonna be honest, I've missed Hawk a lot so I'd love to do my part again. I'm not bothered about getting a high rank or whatever (even tho it'd be nice). I'm more bothered about just helping people and joining back with the community. Also, as I'm typing this I have realized my cat is eating my chili. Dont' worry I kicked the cat out my room. But seriously I'd love to be back with the team : ). Also, Teddy smells.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
Random Death Match - Soup Chan killed Firestorm for being a worse American.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
New Life Rule - Kai returned before 3 munites to beat Blast where Blast had killed him previously.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
Faile Role Play - Diego became a dog and whipped out his AK-47.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
Trolling - Purposely spoiling the time of other or harassing them for no reason but to make the troll laugh. - Jodul kept blocking Plat from getting into his house while laughing. 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
Take them one by one. But if there are any serious ones such as MRDM or MARDM or something like that, I'd deal with that first.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
Depends on how many people he arrested. Below 3, warn for RDA or RDA x2. 3 or above, Ban for 2 weeks, MRDA.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
Warn Katie for RDM. Then look into what happened with the tramp and tasid.
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

(This post was last modified: 25-11-2018, 06:38 PM by [VDT] Shadow Charmer.)

+rep
Ex-Staff (playtime, low warns, knows ULX and rules)
Detailed

-rep
Invalid answer in:
Fail Role Play - Diego became a dog and whipped out his AK-47.

I am pretty sure dogs can hold AKs. Don't trust me? Take a look at this:

Overall, +rep
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(25-11-2018, 06:37 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: +rep
Ex-Staff (playtime, low warns, knows ULX and rules)
Detailed

-rep
Invalid answer in:
Fail Role Play - Diego became a dog and whipped out his AK-47.

I am pretty sure dogs can hold AKs. Don't trust me? Take a look at this:

Overall, +rep
Oh shit they can hold them, so sorry if I offended any dogos.

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE I don't know if I've seen you in-game lately.. just saying, you need to be active before re-applying.

(25-11-2018, 06:41 PM)Kai Wrote: LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE I don't know if I've seen you in-game lately.. just saying, you need to be active before re-applying.

I've been playing again for around a week or so now. Don't worry I'm fully committed to be staff again.

(This post was last modified: 25-11-2018, 06:50 PM by Flame (2).)

BIG -REP

Seen in game
Playtime
No bans
Ex-staff

-Reps

you

Im kidding its a +REP for me

A promise is a promise until its broken 

I mean I would give you a +rep but like Kai said i haven't saw you in game that much recently.

(25-11-2018, 06:41 PM)Kai Wrote: LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE I don't know if I've seen you in-game lately.. just saying, you need to be active before re-applying.

(25-11-2018, 07:09 PM)diego Wrote: I mean I would give you a +rep but like Kai said i haven't saw you in game that much recently.

I did see him in-game twice this week (only twice because I connected only 2 days but Idk, basically I'm monky)
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(25-11-2018, 07:09 PM)diego Wrote: I mean I would give you a +rep but like Kai said i haven't saw you in game that much recently.

I understand, however I much prefer just being in duty instead of like RPing or whatever. I have mainly come on around 11pm so that might be why you aint seen me that much.

(This post was last modified: 25-11-2018, 07:24 PM by Blast^^ | Hawkservers.co.)

https://gyazo.com/85d46fee982f5c2ea79593cdd891b03f

K y l e w a s h e d

jk love you babesget moreactiveontheforumsyes
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]