Your SteamID*
>> Not Needed.

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff

What are their names*
>> Criago

What are their SteamIDs
>> STEAM_0:1:438950461

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I asked him If I could come in. He said yes, and killed me. This is a clear excuse for RDM saying I crossed the line and that he "bamboozeled" me. EVIDENCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tmUtp8CJFU
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME

I honestly see no point in this... IRL, you wouldn't just go into some random strangers house.. I say this because you have broken NLR. It is not excuse for RDM as there's a Kos sign that reads "Kos Past Red Door". It also reads that RG can join this base. Which is another reason i killed you.
[Image: unknown.png]

You clearly said yes to letting me in, this means the KOS sign dosnt apply to me, same as I say yes to someone to come base with me. You the followed up with a "bamboozled" this means that you purposefully did it to have a reason to kill me.
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME

The evidence doesn't seem clear enough. There's clearly a conversation going on inside the base, who knows if he was talking to you or not.
[Image: HCjJvLv.png]

I would like to say, he was allowed to, it's your fault if you go in or not,
What I have been told its allowed

A promise is a promise until its broken 

You entered a base with a KOS sign, I don't know what he replied "Yes" to but it doesn't matter anymore since you were already inside, vulnerable for killing.