play time >> 6D 17H

Warnings >> 5

have you been baned >> no

are you active on the website >> no but is i get recrut i can be

discord name >> Sherlocks a dog

server score >> 265

any reletives on the server >> no

can you use UXL >> i know a few commands

how often can you moderate >> weekdays 5-8 weekends 9am-10pm (with breaks)

how many sits can you take in a day >> weekdays 20  weekend 40

hobbies >> xbox computer youtube etc

why should we hire you to the staff >> i would engoy it also i could help the community and i could meet more people

what is RDM >> random deathmach when a player kills another for a non valid reson

what is NLR >> new life rule when a player returnes to the zone they died without waiting 3 min

what is fail rp >> when a player (eg) pulls out a gun while being mugged etc

what is trolling/minge >> when a player (eg) adverts go away and kills a random player etc

there are 4 ending sits what do you do >> i would take the oldest one and ask another admin to get on

James joins the server and randomly startes arresting people what do you do >> i would jail him lisen to his excuse and if its not valid give him a 2 week ban

Katie killed tasid for killing a tramp who attacked him what do you do >> i would ask tasid if he wants me to take the sit if he does i would give warnings/bans depending on the situation

extras

i have posted this a few hours after the last sos

some people were saying i coppied my other ones but i edited it and the ones i coppied were not critisised

some people were saying i hade to low server score i dont its 100 minimum i have double that

i have 8 posts but will be more active on the wecsite and post more

i have such a low server score cuz im quite new to discord

Overall - rep

I see near to no improvement from previous applications. You need to show you are dedicated and hard working. There is a lack of detail, lack of posts and lack of server score. You clearly want staff so why not show it more.
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

(This post was last modified: 26-11-2018, 07:41 PM by Sherlocks a dog.)

(26-11-2018, 07:34 PM)Luk3xx Wrote: Overall - rep

I see near to no improvement from previous applications. You need to show you are dedicated and hard working. There is a lack of detail, lack of posts and lack of server score. You clearly want staff so why not show it more.

? what is lacking deatail also these take me 45min to type and am very dedicated dont wanna be rude but i dont see any of ur points relevent i have enough of all 2X the amount of server score enough posts and more positives than negitives i have enough posts and am trying to find more things to post about

(26-11-2018, 07:38 PM)Sherlocks a dog Wrote:

? what is lacking deatail also these take me 45min to type and am very dedicated dont wanna be rude but i dont see any of ur points relevent i have enough of all 2X the amount of server score enough posts and more positives than negitives i have enough posts and am trying to find more things to post about

alsoif i was given recrut for 1 day when im one i could defenatly prove myself

alsoif i was given recrut for 1 day when im one i could defenatly prove myself
You barely scrape the barrel with requirements. Just because you have double doesn't mean that's good enough.
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

-rep
Again, no detail and you have pretty much post farmed half of your posts, 6 of them being your apps and around 4 of them being 4 words-long posts
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Denied. I'm sorry but you just do not have enough detail.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]