Ok I’m ready night and day staff

Thumbs Up  (This post was last modified: 27-11-2018, 01:15 PM by [LG]therealgangster.)

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Application [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]In-Game Name[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>> [LG]therealgangster144[/font][/font]
Id STEAM_0:1:93144480
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Preferred Name[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>Dominick [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>Trusted[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Date of Birth[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>may 1 2003[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Age[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>15[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Gender[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>male[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Country[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>United States [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Timezone[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>eastern[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>6 days[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>> 4[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Have you been banned before?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>> [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]No[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Yes[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]What is your Discord Username?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText][LG]GAMERMAN1447216[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>> my server rank is #427[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>no[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>yes[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]How often can you moderate the server?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>during school breaks and weekends all day and night[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]How many sits can you do within a day?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>> about 350[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Describe your personality and hobbies[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>I am very friendly and kind my hobbies are playing football and playing gmod I have 450 hours on record[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>My 1rst reason is that I deal up to the tasks you put me to. I can be online longer than usual for the times I am online. I am a very reliable player, and I will make a very reliable and trustworthy staff member. It is my passion to become a successful staff member.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Random death match[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>when 1 or more people go around randomly shooting or harming other players.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it         [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Returning to your spot of death before the timer hits 0.[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>i have returned after I have died during a raid I have killed both of the raiders before they could finish the raid[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]FailRP is an event surround an action that your character commits that is not propable [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>if you are kidnaping someone and they turn around and blow them away then you have committed fail rp[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Trolling is when you annoy someone continuously[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>> say I was going around and following people while continuously yelling in my mic random words.(aka mic spamming)[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>I go in order from oldest to newest until I am done or if another staff member is online and has no sits I would politely ask him to take 2[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>I will take him into a sit and tell him he can’t do that and then I will warn him[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]>>I verbally warn them for rdm[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]==========================[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Ps I can work both night and daY[/font][/font]

Weelll oops I was trying use my previous app and edit it well k

Can you change the font colour to a brigheter one and remove the code pealse, this is unreadable
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME

Denied.
You've applied 5 times in 2-3 days. Take it slow next time, and preview your post before posting it.
Do not apply more than once, I just had to delete your 2 others applications which were submitted in the same hour.

You may re-apply in 3 days - again, take it slow.