Rule Board At Spawn

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
Jobs.

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
I would like a rule board at spawn.It would work somewhat like the atm.When you do /rules the rules appear and your able to select what rules you would like to see.The board would start on the screen where you select the rules you want to see you can click e on whatever rules you want to read.
How would your suggestion improve the server?
This would hopefully stop some of the kids who don't read the rules and break them without knowing.

(This post was last modified: 27-11-2018, 02:36 PM by Santa Claus (Official).)

If you don't read the rules and then break them without knowing them then it's your own fault. You can access the rules at any time via !rules
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

(27-11-2018, 02:35 PM)𝕹𝖎𝖝𝖔𝖓. Wrote: If you don't read the rules and then break them without knowing them then it's your own fault. You can access the rules at any time via !rules

I completely agree with this ^

Also, having a rules board would be just like the current "Do you want to read the rules?" system, everyone could just ignore the sign, besides, there are a LOT of rules so a normal textscreen would not work, it would be necessary to create an add-on for it.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

When someone joins the server he agrees to follow the rules so if he breaks any its his fault! He should read them when he joins....
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

As said before, you're already prompted to read the rules as you join the server.
[Image: HCjJvLv.png]

Denied.