Staff application

Video  (This post was last modified: 27-11-2018, 02:57 PM by [LG]therealgangster.)

In-Game Name
>> [LG]Therealgangster144
STEAM_0:1:93144480
Preferred Name
>>Dominick 

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted

Date of Birth
>>may 1 2003

Country
>>United States 

Timezone
>>eastern

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>6 days

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 4

Have you been banned before?
>> 
No
Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>
Yes
What is your Discord Username?
>>
[LG]GAMERMAN144#7216
What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> my server rank is #427

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>>during school breaks and weekends all day and night

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> about 350-500

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I am very friendly and kind my hobbies are playing football and playing gmod I have 450 hours on record

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>My 1rst reason is that I deal up to the tasks you put me to. I can be online longer than usual for the times I am online. I am a very reliable player, and I will make a very reliable and trustworthy staff member. It is my passion to become a successful staff member.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it 
Random death match
>>when 1 or more people go around randomly shooting or harming other players.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it         
Returning to your spot of death before the timer hits 0.
>>i have returned after I have died during a raid I have killed both of the raiders before they could finish the raid

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
FailRP is an event surround an action that your character commits that is not propable 
>>if you are kidnaping someone and they turn around and blow them away then you have committed fail rp

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
Trolling is when you annoy someone continuously
>> say I was going around and following people while continuously yelling in my mic random words.(aka mic spamming)

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I go in order from oldest to newest until I am done or if another staff member is online and has no sits I would politely ask him to take 2

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I will take him into a sit and tell him he can’t do that and then I will warn him

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I verbally warn them for rdm

Ps I can work both night and day

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-rep
You were told an hour ago NOT to reapply for the next 3 days and you have just ignored a Senior Admin gg
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

I told you to take it slow - clearly you're failing at doing so.

You may re-apply in 3 days, and please do not post farm.