Sherlocks aapplication 4.0/day 3 : ( that is very deatailed

(This post was last modified: 27-11-2018, 06:30 PM by Sherlocks a dog. Edit Reason: i thought i typed 1 paragraph for the question that required it )

in game name >> Sherlocks a dog

prefered name >> Sherlock

rank >> Premium

birthdate >> december 21st

age >> 13 (i think im mature)

sex >> male

contery >> England

timezone >> GMT

play time >> 1w

warnings >> 5

have you been baned >> no

are you active on the website >>  yes

discord name >> sherlocks a dog

server score >> 317

do you have any reletives on the server >> no

can you use UXL >> i know a few commands

how of often can you moderate >> on monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday and friday 5-8pm on saturday,sunday 9am-10pm

how many sits can you take in a day >> weekdays 20 weekend 60 ( may depend on how many reports and personal resons + i have never been a admin so if there a bit low sos my bad jugment)

why should we hire you >> i would love doing it help the community and meet more people + i have been trying to get admin for 3 days and spent about 3h typing all of these also i think i maybe quite good at it and i getso many people killing me and then having to wait 30min for a admin so it would save u time as well

what is RDM >> random deathmach when a player kills another for a non valid reson

what is NLR >> new life rule when a player returnes to the zone they died without waiting 3 min there is also revenge NLR when a player returns kills a player and leaves

what is fail RP >> when a player (eg) pulls out a gun when being mugged/kidnaped or when a player raids a base that is seethrough and can see that there are no printers,lean etc.

what is trolling/minge >> when a player (eg) pretends to be new to break the rules and get away with it or adverts go away and kills a random player etc

there are 4 pending sits what do you do >> i would take the oldest one and ask another admin to get on and take one if another admin is not on i would pm the people who sent them and apoligise

james joins thes erver and starts randomly arresting people what do you do >> i would jail james and telliport 2 people he arrested and ask them if they did somthing if the 2 people he arrested sayes he didnt do anything i would give a 2 week ban

katie joins and kills tasid for killing a tramp who attacked him what do you do >> i would ask tasid if he wants me to take the sit then if he does i would ask him if the tramp killed him for a valid reson if he didnt i would warn the tramp then if katie didnt counter i would warn her aswell

extras

some people say i dont have enough server score i do its 100 minimum

some people are saying i coppied my previous posts i only copyed awnsers no one critisised

these take me 30min to 1h to make so i think its a good sign i made 4

sos my server score is low im quite new to discord

im active on discord + website

i would realy like to have admin and will make posts untill i get it (hopfully this is the last on i ut quite a bit of effort into these)

i used to minge when i had about 1D play time so sos about that i have stoped that now and hope it wont affect anything cuz im addmiting it

sos this is so long

sos if im a bit aggresive in the replyes to comment i just want admin a lot and will try to be less

i know the rules very well

hopfully this is more discriptive i am trying my best

and finaly jeez this took a while to type

i prob dont have much deatail cuz i have dyslexia witch affects my spelling volcabulary and just in genral makes it harder for me

Sherlock

-rep

You're still using your weird version of the template with vital parts of questions left out. You also made some useless posts on the forums to get your post count up.
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

(27-11-2018, 06:02 PM)?????. Wrote: -rep

You're still using your weird version of the template with vital parts of questions left out. You also made some useless posts on the forums to get your post count up.

? i didnt miss out any questions also i cant copy and past the template for some reson also i didnt i posted valid questions (some may have been a bit random) but the magority are valid also there are more positives than negatives so why -rep i dont get any of ur points

-rep

Low posts
Low server score (its 100 minimum so you should aim way above)
no detail
missing parts of the application
post farmed

Overall a massive -rep your not fit for staff

(27-11-2018, 06:13 PM)Sherlocks a dog Wrote:

? i didnt miss out any questions also i cant copy and past the template for some reson also i didnt i posted valid questions (some may have been a bit random) but the magority are valid also there are more positives than negatives so why -rep i dont get any of ur points

also everyone in the comments plz dont -rep for 1 thing that isnt even a big thing if most are positive this place means somthing to me

Sorry again bro cuz you are a nice guy but - rep

Very very little detail
Very low server score
Decent amount of forum posts
Good amount of play time
Constantly making new applications (you should wait a good week or so)

You should look at previous accepted applications and see what they have done for theirs for inspiration but do not straight up copy it.
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

(27-11-2018, 06:19 PM)Luk3xx Wrote: Sorry again bro cuz you are a nice guy but - rep

Very very little detail
Very low server score
Decent amount of forum posts
Good amount of play time
Constantly making new applications (you should wait a good week or so)

You should look at previous accepted applications and see what they have done for theirs for inspiration but do not straight up copy it.
hey btw what do u mean by little deatail can i have a example

The 1 paragraph question. Also you missed out a question which should also be detailed. You should be doing at least 1 paragraph for each.
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

(27-11-2018, 06:25 PM)Luk3xx Wrote: The 1 paragraph question. Also you missed out a question which should also be detailed. You should be doing at least 1 paragraph for each.

? what question did i miss
ill edit it in if u tell me

(27-11-2018, 06:16 PM)Sherlocks a dog Wrote:
(27-11-2018, 06:13 PM)Sherlocks a dog Wrote:

also everyone in the comments plz dont -rep for 1 thing that isnt even a big thing if most are positive this place means somthing to me

They may judge you for whatever they wish to.