Your SteamID*
>> https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nstawblu/

What is the reason of the warn?*
>> RDM; Ignoring Staff.

Who warned you?*
>> wollop

What are their SteamIDs?
>>  STEAM_0:1:37612052

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be more difficult to resolve but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)
>> Basically I was doing a terror attack and killed a cop. All well and good. The cop reports me and I get teleported to a sit. Wollop asks me why did I kill him. I lightheartedly tell him that it was a terror attack. 5 min pass and wollop has not said anyhing (I think he's checking logs) then out of nowhere I get warned, the guy who reported me cusses me out and I get teleported back. Apparently noone told me that my microphone was off and everything I said to wollop and the other guy was not heard.... I have no clue what kind of evidence can I provide other than wollop as my witness.
[Image: GJaYy04.jpg]

I thought he was ignoring me because he was sat doing emotes, pointing and laughing and stuff. What I should have done was ask him to type which I didn't. I've only just got my recruit rank today so I'm still getting to grips with this.

I made a mistake and this warn should be removed.
[Image: HCjJvLv.png]

Accepted

Wollop is still getting a hang of his rank and was a misunderstanding
Warn will get removed

A promise is a promise until its broken