JAIL

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> I dont even know, Thief, Police SWAT?

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> To increase the Jail Time

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> It will add that pinch more fun for the aggressive players, with a 60 second jail timer its boring because we cant do a jail break 

Pls leave a +/- rep pls

A promise is a promise until its broken 

Love the idea, massive + rep

Increasing it to say 3 minutes or a bit more could be good.
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

---rep increases the damage of mass rda and since theres shit ton of sits, it'll most likely be more than 3 minutes before staff come to you,
if im new to a server and get locked from the game for 3 minutes i'd most likely leave the server and find another one to be honest
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

+rep
This would make the land more passive and would increase RP.
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME

I think it's worth experimenting with. I can see how it might annoy some players but on the other hand it might add some spice to criminal jobs.
[Image: HCjJvLv.png]

Yes, some people may get annoyed, but it gives the criminals more stuff to do, they will just need to deal with it

A promise is a promise until its broken 

Neutral

I would agree to it on the condition that this NPC is implemented too -> https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=5512
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Neutral.
I like the idea as it means the pd raid is actually being used properly and there could be a jailbreak but people may leave the server after 3 mins. Then again some sits take longer than 5 mins soo..

+REP FROM ME
[Image: 1794951.gif]

I totally agree, everytime I arrest someone I see them back in a minute, it would be awesome if you could increase the timer.

Accepted