Staff Room Printers

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> All Staff Members

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Currently, we can put our printers in the staff room, as long as we are "actively doing sits". My suggestion is that we change it so the we are NOT allowed printers in the staff room at all, but instead increase the amount we get after we close a sit, and make it a set amount, instead of the infrequent way it is now. 

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> The staff team will be encouraged to do more sits, instead of just placing printers down and going afk etc. 
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

+rep Great Idea, the printers in the staff room was fine when it was the old printers, With these new ones its op.
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

+ rep
Great suggestion!
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

(This post was last modified: 27-11-2018, 07:45 PM by Exhility.)

-rep there have been instances before where players or staff may misuse sits and spam them and staff would be inclined to just claim and close as much as they can before the person is kicked/banned for the easy money/sits
sits are a lot more situational than printers, so -rep that also
and, you may want to do sits and roleplay on and off and losing your printers every time you go to do a quick sit is also a bad idea, -rep

right now, i think the system is great as long as people don't abuse the rule by having printers in the staff area and being immune to raids. say for example you're on with 30 players and there's a sit every few minutes, you can go ahead and do that sit by pocketing your printer for the duration and not having to worry about being raided.
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

+REP.

Would mean everyone would get the same amount of money everytime after finishing a sit making it fairer. People can go AFK and just farm money instead of taking sits

ALSO

Make it so that if you claim a sit. ONLY YOU can.close it cause I've had many cases where other people are closing my sits.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

(This post was last modified: 28-11-2018, 09:54 PM by willum.)

+rep

I personally think this is a good idea because Staff spend their time helping us out so I only think it is fair that they get a room for their printers as their base is more likely to get raiding during their sits.

We already have the room to have printers in but it gets abused. What milk is saying is that we should remove us being able to do that and just increase the amount of money we get for closing a sit.
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

(This post was last modified: 29-11-2018, 02:21 PM by Exhility.)

(27-11-2018, 10:56 PM)Ciaran Wrote: +REP.

Would mean everyone would get the same amount of money everytime after finishing a sit making it fairer. People can go AFK and just farm money instead of taking sits

ALSO

Make it so that if you claim a sit. ONLY YOU can.close it cause I've had many cases where other people are closing my sits.

I wouldn't necessarily say it makes it fairer, since a 30 minute sit would give the same payout as a 20 second sit asking how to go on the forum, making it feel unfair for those who get the much harder sits and would encourage staff to claim the most easy looking sits for the most money and ignoring the longer, more serious ones.

And also yes, people can go AFK and just farm money instead of taking sits, but people can also do the opposite. What you choose to do will decide your rank, and whether you're even in the staff team or not. Removing this rule which allows staff to print in the staff room doesn't fix any of this.

+Rep mane
$34 for a sit is abysmal at times tbh, should increase it to like idk atleast 15k a sit
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

(29-11-2018, 07:55 PM)Jodul Wrote: +Rep mane
$34 for a sit is abysmal at times tbh, should increase it to like idk atleast 15k a sit

The chance of getting 34 is the same as getting 10,000. Maybe ~10-20 sits in total have you gotten such a low number, you shouldn't treat probability as a huge problem that's ruining sits when it's such a low chance. It's how probability works.