Toxiclocc Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 30-11-2018, 05:57 PM by Toxiclocc.)

In-Game Name
>> Yung Toxiclocc

Preferred Name
>>Toxiclocc

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted Omega

Date of Birth
>> 03/06/2000

Country
>> United States

Timezone
>>Eastern Standard Time

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083301367/screenshots/

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)

>> 5 warns (some should be inactive) . garrysmod wouldn't let me screenshot the warns but i can list them if needed

Have you been banned before?

>> Not from this server and not from any server in years

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>yes. im mostly on during the night time

What is your Discord Username?
>>Knull#4324 

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>  Server score - 220

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>yes, I've been admin and other servers in the past but the servers died out long ago
!jail [player] - Jails player
!menu - Brings up Ulx menu
!banid [steamid] - Bans steamid.
!debuginfo - Dump some debug information.
!kick [player] {reason} - Kicks target
!spectate [player] - Spectate target
!unban [steamid ]- Unbans steamid
!who - information about currently online users

How often can you moderate the server?
>> im 18 and and i do have a job so i can come one 3-5 days a week during night time to moderate the server.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> 20-50 sits. depends on the situation and the amount of investigating the report takes

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Im a level headed man with hobbies of learning different types of coding and also learning about the occult. My personality is mostly neutral with alot of situations and i like to stay quiet and listen.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I think I should be hired because I do enjoy playing Gmod and I know I will be committed and I am willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to improve the quality of gameplay for everyone on Hawkservers. I enjoy the server staff and the massive playerbase. The server is exceptionally fun and one of the best servers that I've played on in years. My intentions are to help make the server one of the best and to help the server run as smooth as possible.
I would be a rolemodel the best I could for new players and even intermediate players by showing responsibility and maturity along with understanding and patience. I'm trustworthy as to deal with rulebreakers and help the player base with the most effoef I can and more. I know the rules and even when I don't I seek clarification from reputable people and sources
As mentioned have moderation skills and administration skills and I have the confidence to dish out appropriate punishments if needed.
I am generally Level headed and answer players questions if possible and do the best I can for that player.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM- Random Deathmatch
example- player killed player 2 and player 2 dealt no damage before the death.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>breaking NLR is going back to the place you died before the allocated amount of time has ended
the player returned to the place of death after 2 minutes

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is not meeting the role-play expectations or refusing to comply with the job/role you have on the server
example is a gun dealer self supplying 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling would be using the key swep and repeatedly knocking on a door of a base and refusing to stop or posting KOS sign above someone and killing them.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> see which one is the most dire, example is Mass RDM over NLR, then deal with them the most efficiently and swiftly as possible to make sure the server remains smooth  

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> freeze James and jail him while i ban him for 2 weeks for Mass RDA

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> warn katie for RDM because she was not the victim of the tramp and deal with the tasid 
case to see if the tramp was attempting to RDM or was warrented and see if tasid is at fault for RDM or not

P.S- I thank you for your time and effort to review my application and your constructive feedback.

(This post was last modified: 28-11-2018, 08:00 AM by Jamezy.)

+reps
Seen in game
Claims to know the ulx
Low wars

-/+reps
Put some examples of ulx

-reps
Server score
Add a little bit more detail
Did not add the # on discord name

Overall it’s gonna be a neutral
Good luck tho

(28-11-2018, 08:00 AM)Jamezy Wrote: +reps
Seen in game
Claims to know the ulx
Low wars

-/+reps
Put some examples of ulx

-reps
Server score
Add a little bit more detail
Did not add the # on discord name

Overall it’s gonna be a neutral
Good luck tho

thank you for the feedback. Fixed the discord name

+reps
Low warns
Has knowledge of ULX
Pretty chill person in game
-reps
App could be a bit better
Rarely seen on discord
Overall +rep
Good luck out there
P.S just seen your steam profile and it says you are vac banned from multiple games. I know it doesn’t affect your app but I was just curious as to why are you even vac banned from multiple games. I hope you have matured from those bans

I’m just some irrelevant kid on a gmod server. 

(This post was last modified: 28-11-2018, 10:56 AM by Toxiclocc.)

(28-11-2018, 09:00 AM)Minecraft kid Wrote: +reps
Low warns
Has knowledge of ULX
Pretty chill person in game
-reps
App could be a bit better
Rarely seen on discord
Overall +rep
Good luck out there
P.S just seen your steam profile and it says you are vac banned from multiple games. I know it doesn’t affect your app but I was just curious as to why are you even vac banned from multiple games. I hope you have matured from those bans

Thank you for your feedback . To clarify the VAC bans are from Counter Strike Source are 1979 days, over 5 years old and the ban applies to all games that run VAC ( usually Valve games) and I'm a completely different person now.

(This post was last modified: 28-11-2018, 11:36 AM by Just A Gram.)

+REPS
American Player
ULX knowlege
Nice Guy IG

-REPS
Cluttered app
Warnings

OVERALL ITS A +REP FROM ME. GOOL LUCK

Veeeery low detail!

What are your intentions? what is your main goal? how will you be a role model? is your knowledge of the rules firm enough? are you trustworthy?

Add more detail if possible, until then, -rep.

+reps
US member

-reps
5 warns/day of playtime is VERY high
Really under detailed
Low server score on Discord
Pretty inactive on the forums

Overall -rep
The warns are the main thing that has me worried, you should get some more days of playtime to make up for them, nevertheless, good luck
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(28-11-2018, 02:12 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: +reps
US member

-reps
Really under detailed

Overall -rep
The warns are the main thing that has me worried, you should get some more days of playtime to make up for them, nevertheless, good luck

thank you for your feedback. some of the warns are old from 3 months ago and i honestly dont know when they become inactive. ive heard from some that its a month but some say the system is kinda wonky and doesn't make them inactive.

(28-11-2018, 02:31 PM)Toxiclocc Wrote:
(28-11-2018, 02:12 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: +reps
US member

-reps
Really under detailed

Overall -rep

thank you for your feedback. some of the warns are old from 3 months ago and i honestly dont know when they become inactive. ive heard from some that its a month but some say the system is kinda wonky and doesn't make them inactive.

I believe the system is broken, indeed, I believe Blast said so, however, feel free to ask him or tasid.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]