Luxinare's application

(This post was last modified: 29-11-2018, 07:55 AM by Luxinare.)

In-Game Name
>> DA Luxinare

Preferred Name
>> Lux, Luxinare, whatever suits.

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>User, Trusted.

Date of Birth
>> 06/04/05

Country
>> Northern Ireland

Timezone
>>  GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png (as you can see I have not been warned in about 3 months, I have tried to get no more warns and i hope this will continue)

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes,  I mainly look at suggestions and new staff applications.

What is your Discord Username?
>> Luxinare#8022

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 2008

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> Yes Feeshy

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes

!logs: Opens up the logs menu
!slay:  Kills targeted player.
!cloak: Makes you invisible.
!uncloak: Makes you visible after you have !cloak.
!god: Makes you invincible.
!noclip: Allows you to noclip.
!goto (Name)Forces you to the targets current position.
!warn (Name) (reason): Warns targeted player for breaking the rules.
!kick (Name) (reason): Kicks targeted player off the server (makes them leave).
!ban (Name) (Time) (reason): Bans player off the server for a specific amount of time.
!xban: Easier to use then !ban.
!bring (Name): Brings targeted player to your location.
!return (Name): Returns player to the position that you !bring them from.
!spectate (Name): Spectates a player if you think they are breaking the rules.
/refund: Opens a menu where you can refund the player items they lost.

How often can you moderate the server?

>> Depending on the day of the week.
Monday- Thursday between 1-3 hours due to schoolwork or training.
Friday- Sunday: 4-5 hours.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>I am to do at least 30 sits during Monday-Thursday and 60 during Friday-Sunday.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I personally think I have a very exciting personality.  For my age I am very mature, intelligent and funny.  On Wednesday and Thursday I have 1hr 15 mins of rugby training and a match every Saturday.  My position in rugby is tight head prop (number 3) and i personally think I'm quite good at rugby.  When I'm not at training I'm gaming.  I mostly play Gmod and all of my hours within the past month on Gmod are on Hawk.  I am a very hardworking person and i like to get things done efficiently.  

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I am very trustworthy, reliable, hardworking, mature and fair.  I feel as if these are the qualities every member of staff should have.  As of recent i have seen a vast increase of players on the server and with a bunch of new players coming in it is almost guaranteed that they will break rules.  I feel as if i could help out in that kind of situation a lot.  Another point is I know how annoying it is if someone broke a rule and killed you and there is a shortage of staff on and it takes for ever for someone to take your sit.  I feel if i could reduce that time it would be a great help to the community.  In conclusion I think I should be hired as staff because the Hawk community is a very friendly community and it would be a huge privilege if i was able to moderate the server to keep everyone happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM stands for “Random Deathmatch” which means killing a player without a valid reason.  For example: Jimmy joins the server, changes to thiefwalks down the street and sees Katie and kills her for no valid reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR stands for "New Life Rule" which is when you go back to the place you died and try to interfere with whatever or whoever killed you.  For example:  Billy kills Blast in a raid and Blast goes back to his base and defends it before Billy finishes the raid.  'New Life' meaning you have to wait 3 minutes before you go back to the place.  If you are killed during a raid you cant go back until the raid is over.  NLR doesnt apply to police defending the PD or Bank from raids.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>  FailRP stands for "Failure to Role Play" which is when you do something unrealistic that wouldn’t happen in a real life situation.  Failing to Role play also is when you do something that is against the rules for your character.  For example:  Tom is a police officer and has a base with printers, which is against the rules and would never happen in a real life situation.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling means when a player is being annoying to someone/people continuously.  For example:  Rambo is a DJ Blasting earrape through his radio and phys-guns it inside a persons base to annoy them.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Rank them in order of most important to least or oldest to newest.  I would prioritize the most important such as MRDM or the oldest pending sit.  I would try and do them as quickly but as fairly as possible.  If there were more i would ask another member of staff for help.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started on randomly arresting everyone sight, what do you do?
>> I would do !goto Jamie, freeze him and ban him for MRDA, this is because he is "randomly arresting everyone on sight" it explain its self really.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>  I would bring Tasid and Katie to a sit.  I would get them both to explain their sides of the story.  I would then do !logs to check if katie was damaged by tasid during his fight with the tramp.  If she was damaged and tasid didnt advertise crossfire in chat then it was alright that katie killed him.  If she wasnt damaged I would ask her was the tramp in her clan if so then she was allowed to kill the tramp.  If not it would of been RDM and I would warn her For RDM.

Thank you for reading!!

+reps
Detail is good
Low warns
Never been banned
Playtime
Discord server score
-reps
Don’t seem very active in forms with 16posts

TY For the feedback im on the server almost everyday and i have seen you on the server on multiple occasions

+Rep
Friendly nice to chat too
Little warns
Never been banned
Decent playtime
-Rep nice active on forums
not alot of forum posts

Overall +rep

+rep
Friendly
No bans
Playtime

-rep

rep: neutral

(This post was last modified: 28-11-2018, 09:52 PM by Lollynixt.)

+Rep
>Good Playtime
>Low Warns
>Detail

-Rep
>Posts
>Most of the times I have seen you in game you have been AFK

Overall> Feels are good, Good Luck! +Rep

(This post was last modified: 28-11-2018, 11:01 PM by willum. Edit Reason: I )

+REP
—————
>Nice Playtime
>Good Amount Of Detail
>Low amount of warns for the amount of time you’ve played

-REP
—————
>Not a lot of posts
>Age

OVERALL
—————
+REP
Good Luck My Dude

+rep
Very active
Active on discord as well
From what I’ve seen this guy is pretty friendly
Good server score
Low warns
-rep
Just your age but that shouldn’t be a problem if you’re mature
Overall huge +rep
Good luck out there man

I’m just some irrelevant kid on a gmod server. 

+reps
Low amount of warns
Fairly active on the Discord
Knows ULX

-reps

Overall, neutral
It would be nice if your RP name appeared in the pics
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=677

Thats the full pic shadow and 1 more thing how do u farm hours
+Rep me or your a smelly sock