Warning an appeal

(This post was last modified: 28-11-2018, 10:00 PM by [VDT] Shadow Charmer.)

Your RP Name*

>> TFO Shadow

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:82077363

What is the reason of the warn?*
>> "RDM"

Who warned you?*
>> Hardbreaker (Around the 21st of October)

What are their SteamIDs?
>> Do they matter?

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be more difficult to resolve but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)
>> Well, first off, I want to get you all into context. Before this issue was warned, this rule: https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=5872 (now added because I suggested it right after getting, from my point of view, unfairly) was NOT in the server's rules (and I don't think it has been implemented yet).

Okay, now, you may be wondering "yO sHaDOw WhY DIdnT yoU aPPeaL RigHT aFteR geTtInG wArnED?" well, yeah, I wanted to wait until the suggestion was accepted so I could finally do this properly and show the staff member that he got me unfairly warned.

So, what happened was the following:
I was an SS and was protecting the president, following him around as it is my role, be the "Bodyguard" of that other role. However, a terrorist came by (don't remember who it was and does not really matter). He started a terror and then pulled out a weapon, however, after he shot at us both I killed him and, therefore, ended his terror attack. Then, for some reason, I was called to a sit.

In this sit, HardBreaker looked at some evidence (I was not shown) in which the guy was shown "Not damaging us" to which he said that I could not kill him until he had either hurt me or the president. This staff member warned me and I made the suggestion right afterwards as I said in the other thread, but now the rule has been implemented and it would be fair to remove that warning as it is no longer valid due to the point against me being refuted by this.

I apologise as am providing you with no evidence, but I solemnly swear this is what happened and it would be dumb lying about a warn that dates back to more than a month ago.

UPDATE:
As pointed out by Kai, I said the terrorist shot at us, however, I did not imply he actually hit us. He missed every shot and the fact that this staff member said I "had to get hit in order to counter the terror" is not RP like, what am I going to do, stand there until he does hit and maybe kills one of the two? That would be quite FailRP, especially when I had the FAMAS or whatever the weapon SS have is.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

HardBreaker is no longer a staff member -- you may act with self-defense when being shot at, doesn't mean you have to wait till a bullet damages you.

Accepted - the warning will be removed.