Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:46102902

Who banned you?*
>> lollypop

What is the stated reason?*
>> | NITRP | Stealing items without advert | No intent to roleplay | Minge

Ban Duration?*
>> 5 days

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> literally all i did was pick up a single chip and pin machine, nothing else. he then proceeded to ban me for 5 days.

Don't lie.

My point of view, you were taking chip and pins out of the recycling bin, which I don't give a shit about. But you started putting them in a pile and blocking them. You also put KOS signs up that if you picked it out of your pile anyone was "KOS". This is not allowed and I told you to remove it. You did as I asked. You then decided to steal other people's items without adverting steal and you were minging.
Recruit 12/11/18 - 17/11/18

Operator - 17/11/18 - (CURRENT RANK)

(29-11-2018, 07:43 PM)hawkservers.co Lollypop Wrote: Don't lie.

My point of view, you were taking chip and pins out of the recycling bin, which I don't give a shit about. But you started putting them in a pile and blocking them. You also put KOS signs up that if you picked it out of your pile anyone was "KOS". This is not allowed and I told you to remove it. You did as I asked. You then decided to steal other people's items without adverting steal and you were minging.

insane that an admin lies about something so puny

(29-11-2018, 09:58 PM)lando! Wrote:
(29-11-2018, 07:43 PM)hawkservers.co Lollypop Wrote: Don't lie.

insane that an admin lies about something so puny

And yet you have nothing else to say.

Denied.