Suggestion for Forums

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)

>>Forums

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>Be able to like posts on threads

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>It would be great if we could like posts on the forums. It would be a great way to show you like/appreciate a post by simply liking it and not having to reply to it. We could also see how many likes each user has on total and probably most liked post. I don't think there's any negatives to this. 
Aryen

Hawk Operator

Leave a +rep

The only negative I see is if nobody likes your post.

Please rep me I want to feed my family

I’m just some irrelevant kid on a gmod server. 

We have the +rep & -rep system. There's no need for anything else.

howk server pretty gay lol

-rep
Already suggested and denied (I believe), having the +rep/-rep systems at the moment is the best because if people want to place their opinion on a thread, they should post a comment with why they agree/disagree with the OP (just like right now!) Just imagine posting a suggestion and it getting a whole lot of downvotes and you'd like to just see what is wrong with it to maybe improve it.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(30-11-2018, 06:40 AM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: -rep
Already suggested and denied (I believe), having the +rep/-rep systems at the moment is the best because if people want to place their opinion on a thread, they should post a comment with why they agree/disagree with the OP (just like right now!) Just imagine posting a suggestion and it getting a whole lot of downvotes and you'd like to just see what is wrong with it to maybe improve it.

Being able to like posts wouldn't affect the +/-rep system, people would still vote on stuff and state their opinion but they could also like posts. It's not really that necessary but why not
Aryen

Hawk Operator

Leave a +rep

(30-11-2018, 01:23 PM)Aryen Wrote:
(30-11-2018, 06:40 AM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: -rep

Being able to like posts wouldn't affect the +/-rep system, people would still vote on stuff and state their opinion but they could also like posts. It's not really that necessary but why not

You just said it is not really needed, so why would tasid develop something that, as you stated is "not really that necessary"
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

i think there is no need for this while we got the Reputation system ;/
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

We already have the +/- rep system, not really needed but it won't do any harm

Neutral
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]