joe chill's admin application

In-Game Name
Joe Chill

Preferred Name
joe chill

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
trusted

Date of Birth
03/08/1991

Country
UK

Timezone
GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
3 days +hours and minutes screenshot attached

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
6 in total but only 4 are active screen shot attached (i am a good boy now)

Have you been banned before?
yes for 5 days during a sit when my computer crashed and it looked like i left the sit (not complaining i know there is nothing that could be done)

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)

yes most days although i do not post all the time At the moment unless i have something to say

What is your Discord Username?
the pigeon

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
i know some commands like

!bring
!ban then reason and how long
!goto

How often can you moderate the server?
everyday i play this server almost all day everyday im also one of the 1st people online in the mornings when no staff are around so i feel i can fill that slot 

How many sits can you do within a day?
depends on how many come through but i will take as many as i can in a day i would say maybe 50 if there are more i will do them as well

Describe your personality and hobbies
im a fun upbeat guy who likes to have a laugh with people i enjoy all kinds of music and games such as Roleplay games i also have a hobby of getting tattoo's i have quite a lot

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
i think you should hire me for the reasons as follow i am always one of the 1st players online in the mornings when the server is at 2-5 players online i am punctual i have a good understanding of what should be done as a player so if people are not doing that then speaking to them is my objective i also want to make the server a better place for everyone we are a community at the end of the day and it is important to protect that from trolls who come to the server just to do things like MRDM and prop block ally ways  i will fully patrol and discipline anyone caught to be breaking the rules whether that be verbal warning to a ban my goal is to keep Hawk Server a safe and happy place to be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
random death match. if i shoot you without warning or reason

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
next life rules. if you shoot me and i return before the NLR timer is up

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
fail roleplay. is when a player talks out of the role-play experience or does something out of character or by giving someone information the person would not know (some cases of FailRP are different though it all depends on the situation)

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
trolling for example is when i constantly walk in and out of a metal detector just to get a rise out of you.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
go to the most important sit then from there do the most longest waiting sit

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
i would bring james and some of the people he arrested and ask him why he did this? if he has no good reason warn him if its a few people he arrested 1-3 and ban him if its more 10+ then ask anyone if they lost anything and from there possibly refund them with the admin power to do so and return everyone once un-arrested

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?

bring all 3 members of the incident first ask katie why she killed tasid and tell her that is RDM and to read the rules then give her a warning and return her then ask the tramp why he attempted to kill tasid because with no reason that is ARDM if he has no reason warn him for ARDM and return him then refund tasid and return him (tasid killing the tramp to me looks like self defense due to the tramp attempting to kill tasid)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+reps
Detailed

-reps
2 warns/day of playtime
Many gramatical mistakes
Barely meets the forum posts requirement
Barely meets the Discord server score requirement
Feels pretty rushed as you made 7 posts and then the app to make it look like you met the requirements.

Overall, a big -rep
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

it looks rushed due to me trying to apply for the past week and having no time for that i am sorry as for barely meeting the requirements do i still not actually meet the requirements though? and i am dyslexic sorry for my grammar. im not perfect but i am passionate about the server and i have been on it for some time and what i have done in the server does not reflect in this application sadly

Denied.

You don't meet the requirements, please do not post farm.