Poll: Did you help us keep the (in-game) nature clean by picking up Chip & Pins?
This poll is closed.
Yes
25.00%
2 25.00%
No
37.50%
3 37.50%
I wasn't in-game/didn't notice this.
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We did it!

Yesterday, on the first day when we founded the "Nature Foundation" we got SO MANY Chip & Pins in that 1st day! There was around 20-25 Chip & Pins inside the trashcan (+-, have to remake the trashcan, because if I open it up, all of the Chip & Pins fall out, so I couldn't count the exact amount. 20-25 is the estimated from the looks.). Thanks for helping us keep the (in-game) nature clean!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1577831134

Looks like a bit of lag ... and FailRP... But I aint judging
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME

(This post was last modified: 30-11-2018, 12:51 PM by M1nit.)

Wdym? It didn't cause any lag (atleast on my end) and how would it be FailRP?

FailRP is an event surrounding an action that your character commits that is not probable. In no way is this relisetic nor needed tahts how its FailRP.Im not reporting you so chill.
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME

I think thats normal, since were doing it for RP, not it being realistic. The same when cops make a "RP Checkpoint". Well, maybe it's needed, but still, mostly people make it for RP.

*stands on top of a bridge, playing OMFG - Hello, leaping from it so that the drop comes in just as he reaches the surface of the water underneath*

So, guys, we did it. A quarter of a million subscribers, 250,000 subscribers and still growing. The fact that we've reached this number in such a short amount of time is just phenomenal. I'm, I'm just amazed. Thank you all so much for supporting this channel and helping it grow, I, I love you guys, you guys are just awesome.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Hahahaha, dont do that next time tho, It was lagging for me in spawn.