M1nit's 2nd Staff App

#1

In-Game Name
>> M1nit

Preferred Name
>> Minit

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, VIP, Premium or Omega)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>> 25/12/07

Age
>> 10 (Turning 11 at December 25th)

Gender
>> Male

Country
>> Latvia

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 6 days, 6 hours and some mins and seconds (lol)
http://prntscr.com/lp2we5

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 8 Total, 9 active (if the glitch wouldn't happen where warns wouldn't turn inactive, then I wouldve had 3 active warns and in 4 days I would have only 1 active warn that would also expire very soon. P.S. some warns are misunderstandings too).
http://prntscr.com/lp30tc

Have you been banned before?
>> Once (But that was when I was new to the server, now I'm used to the rules and I know, you can say, all of them. I promise not to do it ever again).

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes.

What is your Discord Username?
>> M1nit#6523

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 2886

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes, I do.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> I'm usually on HawkServers everyday, but when I have exams, once in 2-3 days.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> As many as there is on the screen ;)

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I would rate myself mature and nice. Sometimes I might go a bit too far, but I'm usually calm. My hobbies, well, my only hobby is playing games (got nothing else to do ;-;).

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I think I should be hired as a staff member, because I'm very active, helpful and nice. As you probably previously saw, I'm very active, which means, I can be on even when there aren't any other staff members on and cover the problems while other staff members are busy. I know the rules very good and to be honest, sometimes I even correct/teach staff members (-something new). I think I'm very good for this job and I would really like to help others out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM stands for "Random Deathmatch" which is when you kill someone for no reason/without warnings.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking NLR stands for "Breaking the New Life Rule" which is when, for example, you are being raided and you get killed in the raid but you come back and kill the raiders so they don't steal your loot. Another example is when you get killed and you come back to the same spot where you have been killed in in the last 3 minutes.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP stands for "Fail Roleplay" which is when, for example, you raid as a citizen while citizens aren't allowed to raid or when a dog is using a gun while they can only possess a knife.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is you can say, the same same as NITRP which stands for "No Intent To Role Play" which means, that you RDM, FailRP, Break NLR and break other rules.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Go on duty and get to each one ASAP.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would go on duty, freeze him on the spot and ban him for 2 weeks for MRDA.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> If tasid reports Katie for RDM, I go on duty, accept the sit and ask Katie why did he kill tasid. If Katie answers (or even lies) because tasid killed a tramp, I would tell her that you can't kill someone just because they killed someone else, unless Katie have RP relations with the tramp (lets say she didn't) and warn her for RDM.

P.S. Firestorm959 said, that he could be my mentor.

#2

- rep no clue where to start

#3
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2018, 07:09 PM by M1nit.)

Dafuq r u talking about Jamezy? From my point of view I don't see anything wrong except my age, but still I have a mentor and a lot of people know that I'm very mature for my age.

#4
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2018, 07:16 PM by Jamezy.)

Hear you go
Minus rep
Warns
Banned before
Next to no detail in SOME questions
Age

Neutral rep
Playtime

Plus rep
Detail in other things
Think that firestorm will help you a lot

Over all it’s a -


Sorry about my first reply but over the top


Good luck my doooooood
Still should of joined LR
A space opens up as you joined RK and you were top of the waiting list
My dooooooood

#5
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2018, 07:17 PM by M1nit.)

So you claim, 1 day ban (which was like within the first few minutes/hours of playtime) is very bad, I have no detail in questions despite the fact I wasn't supposted to write anything more than Yes or No in some questions and ur rating me because of my age instead of maturity. I see your logic here. Thanks for the feedback.

P.S. Sorry, but I wanted to join RK, because the clan needs some support (the owners are busy) and I got a better spot in RK than I would have in LR. Ofcourse, I would join both clans if I had a chance, but I chose the current best option. Sorry.

#6

+REP
--------
>>PlayTime
>>Server Score
>>Detail

-REP
--------
>>Warns
>>Show Examples of ULX


OVERAL
----------
+REP Good Luck My Dude
[Image: giphy.gif]

#7
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2018, 08:46 PM by Santa Claus (Official).)

To say you're 10 and from Latvia, your English skill is insane compared to some native speakers who are older.

+reps:
  • playtime
  • never had an issue with you in-game
  • very very active
  • finally someone who's formatted an application nicely. good job lmao. i like when people add details that don't give them any advantage.
  • your reports are almost always correct and you consistently have evidence to support your claims

-reps:
  • you need to add more detail to the second section. your answers are correct and straight to the point which I like, but a lot of people when looking at the applications like longer answers
  • been banned before
  • warns


nvm i just found something you were reported for

-rep
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

#8
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2018, 07:43 PM by M1nit.)

(30-11-2018, 07:40 PM)?????. Wrote: To say you're 10 and from Latvia, your English skill is insane compared to some native speakers who are older.

+reps:
  • playtime
  • never had an issue with you in-game
  • very very active
  • finally someone who's formatted an application nicely. good job lmao. i like when people add details that don't give them any advantage.
  • your reports are almost always correct and you consistently have evidence to support your claims

-reps:
  • you need to add more detail to the second section. your answers are correct and straight to the point which I like, but a lot of people when looking at the applications like longer answers
  • been banned before
  • warns
I do genuinely think you could be a good staff member but due to the warnings and ban, I'm gonna give

Neutral, but leading towards +rep

Thanks for the feedback C:
If this app gets denied, I'll try to make the next one almost the same, but with some improvements (ofc not gonna copy n paste) that you pointed out that needs to be added.

(30-11-2018, 07:40 PM)willum Wrote: +REP
--------
>>PlayTime
>>Server Score
>>Detail

-REP
--------
>>Warns
>>Show Examples of ULX


OVERAL
----------
+REP Good Luck My Dude

Thanks for the feedback! C:

#9

+REP
Playtime
Detail Shown
Decent Amount of posts

-Rep
Age
Warns
Banned before (although i know the circumstances

overall: +/-
=============
=============
GOOD LUCK!!!


#10

Denied. 10 is quite a young age for staff, sorry about that. I know you can't help your age but 10 years old is low.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]





Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)