Sherlocks application

In-Game Name
>> Sherlocks a dog

Preferred Name
>> Sherlock or whatever the hell u want idk

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> premium + trusted

Date of Birth
>> 21/12/2005

>> 13 ( i think im mature but thats a matter of opion + almost 14)

Country
>> England

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1w 6h

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 5 all of them over 2 weeks ago and i have learned from them

Have you been banned before?
>> no and hopfully wont be

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> yes i haven got many posts but im new to the website and will post more if i can find more things to post about + i post farmed sorry :  ( i will never do it again

What is your Discord Username?
>> Sherlocks a dog

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 758 but didnt post much on discord but now every morning i chat to somone now

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> no but i wish but im a lone child :  (

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> yes these are the ones i know

!jail
!jailtp
!slap
!freeze
!cloak
!god
!ungod
!strip
!bring
!goto
!ban
!kick
!no clip
!spectate
+ i need to bind "xgut" if i get recrute

How often can you moderate the server?
>> weekdays 1-4h hours unless school holidays weekends 1-12h i will try be on every day i will be on everyday if i am able to even if personal problems get in the way i am dedecated to this server

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> depends how many reportes and if it is a weekday or weekend hopfully 20-75 even if personal issues happen i will still try to get 25

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> i love garrys mod i have 256h most on this server i love e the internet and xbox i like rugby i also like drama and am not shy i like hanging out with my frends but cant do that very often because i live very far away i love the internet because its so big and fasinating i like exploring youtube and am a profesional tea slurper

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> well i have a lot of play time so it would be stupid to not apply for admin also i have quite a strong scence of justice it may not apper so in sits its because i dont want the situation to esculate and i am not in charge so i dont suggest punishment because it may seem condisending to the admin taking the sit also he knows the rules better than me so he knowes best my objective is to make the community less toxic while having fun at the same time also i could meet more people at the same time i used to be very shy and didntrealy speak to people but on the internet its not as hare to speak to strangers also im dyslexic so from commands messaging etc i could improve my spelling whitch will help me in real life as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> random deathmach
(eg) Sherlocks shot jason just for calling him a cunt in chat or just for the sake of it

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> new life rule
(eg) Sherlock was killed by jason in a raid so sherlock came back 5sec later and kills him
or Sherlock is getting mugged by jason and denyes it jason killes him sherlock doesent wait 3min and goes back after 1min 50sec

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> trolling aka minge
(eg) Sherlock is going in and out of jasons kos sign and jason kills him so sherlock calls a admin for rdm
or sherlock adverts stop following me and killes jason for no reson
or sherlock goes around killing everyone and has a sign that says kos if seen
or Sherlock goes around mocking everyone rolplaying
and many more ways

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> i would take the most important sit and ask another admin to come on and pm the people waiting with a apologizing and assure them there sit will be soon

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> i would jail james teleport and everyone he arrested and if he did it for no reson i would give 2 week ban (this awnser is very short and streagt forward sos but idk how to put more discription).

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> i would teleport tasid katie and the tramp and ask why the tramp shot tasid if its not a valid reson i would give him a rdm warning and teleport him back then i would ask why katie why she attacked tasid if its not a valid reson i would give her a rdm warning ( a valid reson would be counter if she was basing with him) (no need to ask tasid if he lost anything because he ownes the server) then i would teleport him back.

+reps
Playtime
Alright in game
Seen a lot
ULX examples
Never been banned

-reps
Warned 5 times
No regard for grammar
Detail is a little bit low

I’m gonna have to +rep it

(This post was last modified: 30-11-2018, 07:39 PM by Sherlocks a dog.)

(30-11-2018, 07:23 PM)alieninate Wrote: http://www.rajpizzabar.co.uk/?responsive#menu

whaaaaaa

(30-11-2018, 07:24 PM)Jamezy Wrote: +reps
Playtime
Alright in game
Seen a lot
ULX examples
Never been banned

-reps
Warned 5 times
No regard for grammar

thank you a lot for the + rep sos about gramer im dyslexic that makes it hard for me and i forgot about grammer i would edit it but i beleave that its wronge to ruin somones point by editing thx a lot tho for the +rep i appreciate it so much i want admin so bad

(30-11-2018, 07:24 PM)Jamezy Wrote: +reps
Playtime
Alright in game
Seen a lot
ULX examples
Never been banned

-reps
Warned 5 times
No regard for grammar

also thank you for commenting fairly and ointing out good + bad things not only bad to give me less chance apreciate it

+REPS
Playtime
Friendly
Seen in game
ULX Knowledge
Detail

-Reps

Other than that +Rep

===============
===============
GOOD LUCK!
+Rep me or your a smelly sock

(30-11-2018, 08:18 PM)Luxinare Wrote: +REPS
Playtime
Friendly
Seen in game
ULX Knowledge
Detail

-Reps

Other than that +Rep

===============
===============
GOOD LUCK!

thank you so much these comments realy men somthing to me

+Rep
Playtime
ULX
Details

-Rep

Overall/+

Good luck!

(30-11-2018, 10:29 PM)JustenZwaan Wrote: +Rep
Playtime
ULX
Details

-Rep

Overall/+

Good luck!

thank you so much for ur comment sos about the grammar in game i dont use any and i dont think anyone cares in game so thats gucci (cringe)

+REps
Seen ingame
Playtime
Detail in app

-Reps
Post amount
Grammar
!!POST FARMER!!
Keeps applying within days of being denied, atleast wait a week.

Overall a Neutral leaning towards a -rep, sorry.

Good luck!
Recruit 12/11/18 - 17/11/18

Operator - 17/11/18 - (CURRENT RANK)

(30-11-2018, 11:51 PM)hawkservers.co Lollypop Wrote: +REps
Seen ingame
Playtime
Detail in app

-Reps
Post amount
Grammar
!!POST FARMER!!
Keeps applying within days of being denied, atleast wait a week.

Overall a Neutral leaning towards a -rep, sorry.

Good luck!

thank u for the feedback i dont mind u did -rep i appreciate ur opionin also kai told me to wait 3d and i did so thats alright

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018, 08:00 AM by kunt.)

I checked for you.

https://gyazo.com/fb758fc04e2678a41e71284dc8b4537e

I checked for you.

https://gyazo.com/fb758fc04e2678a41e71284dc8b4537e