Funky's Application

In-Game Name
>> RK Leader Funky

Preferred Name
>> Funky

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>> 15/03/2003

Country
>> United Kingdom

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 4D 19H 40M 43S

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 5, none active

Have you been banned before?
>>  Not that i'm aware of

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>I can be, I was last time i was staff

What is your Discord Username?
>> Funky#2177

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...7/rank.png

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes, worked with it a lot on loads of servers.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Pretty much everyday for at least 3-4 hours, weekends i can do more, and some nights in the week.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> Probably quite a lot. last time i was staff I had around 1000 sits at Moderator.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Well I'm very much into computers and programming. I do quite a bit of walking, biking, and coding on the side. I am quite active to say I sit on my pc a lot lol. I would say and have been called quite often 'a very laid back person', not a lot actually gets to me, and i handle things under stress quite well.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> In my opinion, you should hire me because of many reasons, but i will explain a few. One reason and the main reason would be my mass amount of experience of staff on gmod servers and knowledge about how it works. I understand how the servers work and how to run/help run communities. I've been staff on many popular servers before, including this one once before. Another reason why I believe you should accept me onto the staff team is because of how I deal with situations. I can handle stress very well, I do not lash out at people or take sides and I make sure all sides are listened to before coming to a conclusion. I have learnt a lot of the years about being staff on servers and have seen my fair share of a wide variety of people. I do not target people or aim to get people in trouble or try to abuse my powers, and I can assure you this as I was once a member of the original RK clan which only the OG players will remember. I am friends with Synz and agree with everyone he set that clan up for. To help people, and cause no problems. A third reason as to why you should accept me is because of the times i can be on. I know it may not sound like a good reason, but I thought I would bring it up due to you saying you have issues currently with the amount of staff you can get on in certain time periods. When i usually play on the server the staff are always struggling to deal with the amount of sits and I would be able to help with that. I understand if you think bad of me for getting kicked out of the staff team way back then by Tyler, and if you cant remember what for, it was because I called Sway an accident just messing about in the private staff chat in discord, and Tyler was not happy. I understand how that may of offended people at the time and can only give my deapest apologies now. I do not like so called 'beef' or grudges with anyone, and believe that people are never ever the same the second time round seeing them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Random Death Match, when someone goes up to someone and randomly guns them down/stabs them in the back.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New Life Rule, carrying something o from before you last died, such as returning to the same area before the timer has ran out and/or speaking to the player that killed you and having a go at him for killing you.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Failure to roleplay, such as going into the jail cells as a cop and just unarresting everyone randomly.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Just being a minge and trolling on the server. A troll is someone who seeks out trouble and comes onto the server with the intent to minge.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Take them in order. One at a time and i do not rush the sits. If one sit is more important than the other significantly such as MRDM over a regular RDM case then I take that one first.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> JailTP him to me in a sit somewhere out the way and ask him what his purpose is. Either way i would ban them for 2 weeks for MRDA. I would include in the ban reason a link to the forums where he can appeal the ban if he feels it was wrong.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Bring Katie into a sit for killing Tasid as it was RDM because Tasid killed the tramp in self defense. I would into treat anyone differently just because of a status or rank they hold. If Katie has little playtime and claims she did not know that rule, then I advise them to read the rules, let the off with a verbal and say next time it will be an actual warn. If they have a decent amount of playtime then they should already know the rules and I would warn them and tell them not to d it again.

+REPS
Detail shown
playtime
discord score

-Reps Posts

Other than That a huge +rep

======================
======================

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
+Rep me or your a smelly sock

+reps
Detail
Server score
Playtime

-reps
When I had a report about your base you blatantly refused to listen to staff and when I said I was going to kick you you were going to "report me to blast"
Overall this shows very immature behaviour and I don't know if it's the sort of behaviour the staff team should represent

Overall neutral
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

+Rep
Details
Time

-Rep
Ulx shown

Overall/+

(This post was last modified: 30-11-2018, 10:25 PM by F_u_n_k_y PvPRO.com.)

(30-11-2018, 08:16 PM)Luxinare Wrote: +REPS
Detail shown
playtime
discord score

-Reps Posts

Other than That a huge +rep

======================
======================

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Thanks so much!

(30-11-2018, 09:01 PM)Plat Wrote: +reps
Detail
Server score
Playtime

-reps
When I had a report about your base you blatantly refused to listen to staff and when I said I was going to kick you you were going to "report me to blast"
Overall this shows very immature behaviour and I don't know if it's the sort of behaviour the staff team should represent

Overall neutral
I was quite stressed out that morning I'm afraid. Exams were starting and I was being hit left right and centre by revision. I'm fine now tho, and i know i dela well with stressful situations, but that was more stress than normal. Surely you can understand. Sorry for not listening Smile

(30-11-2018, 10:12 PM)JustenZwaan Wrote: +Rep
Details
Time

-Rep
Ulx shown

Overall/+

thanks so much, but what do you mean by ULX show?

I've known you for a long while now and you've been a very helpful, active and knowledgeable person. +Rep
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

(01-12-2018, 11:18 AM)Exhility Wrote: I've known you for a long while now and you've been a very helpful, active and knowledgeable person. +Rep

Thanks exhility!

+Reps

DetaIls
Server score
Playtime

-Reps

Not active on forums
Never seen ingame

Overall, neutral, good luck!
-Gamer Grill

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018, 04:21 PM by Just A Gram.)

-REP
Lied in a sit
Posts are low
Only re-joined hawk 2 weeks ago (Wait some time to get used to updated rules etc)

However,  I think that if you give it some time, and if I see you more often I will definetly +rep
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018, 05:19 PM by F_u_n_k_y PvPRO.com.)

(01-12-2018, 04:05 PM)Just A Gram Wrote: -REP
Lied in a sit
Posts are low
Only re-joined hawk 2 weeks ago (Wait some time to get used to updated rules etc)

However,  I think that if you give it some time, and if I see you more often I will definetly +rep

I never lied in a sit. What's your IG name? Are you the one who was banned for mass staff disrespect and ltap?

(01-12-2018, 03:58 PM)Soap-Chan Wrote: +Reps

DetaIls
Server score
Playtime

-Reps

Not active on forums
Never seen ingame

Overall, neutral, good luck!

Soap, you've been taking tickets of mine. You can't say you've never seen me in game....