PonderingStag's Staff Application

In-Game Name
PonderingStag

Preferred Name
Pond, Stag, Ponder, i don't really care too much.

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
Trusted and Premium

Date of Birth
04/05/2005

Country
Norway

Timezone
CEST. GMT + 2.

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
 1 day.

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
One, it was because i RDM'ed someone a while back.

Have you been banned before?
No, never.
Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
Yes, kind of.

What is your Discord Username?
PonderingStag#1989

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
No.
Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
All of the basic commands, and some others.

How often can you moderate the server?
Probably close to every day from 4 PM - 11 PM , school and stuff.
How many sits can you do within a day?
At least 50.

Describe your personality and hobbies
Well, i love Taekwondo, i train Taekwondo 2 - 4 times a week. and i love playing games on my computer. The games i play is mostly G-Mod, GTA V, Hitman 2, Just Cause 3, and some others. I would describe myself as a laid-back, cool, reasonable, nice guy that doesn't get angry a lot. 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)

I personally think that i would do a good job, i have been staff on other G-Mod groups before, for example: MelonRP who had 40 + players every day, but it died down. I really wan't to help the forums even more and i want the people who play here, to have even more fun, and be able to contact me if they need help. I do follow orders from people who are higher ranks than me. I have also read through the rules multiple times because i wanted to learn them, and i did. i also have 226 hours of playtime on G-Mod, which is mostly dedicated to RP-Servers. I
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
RDM is Random Death Match. This is when someone kills someone else with a bad reason. For example, Alexander killed Michael because Alexander dislikes Michael.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
NLR is New Life Rule. This means that you are not allowed to return to your death location or be with your killer for 3 minutes except if you are killed in a PDRaid as SWAT/Police.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
FailRP means to not roleplay correctly. For example, during a kidnapping, you can't pull out a gun to kill your kidnapper, then it is FailRP.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
Trolling is when someone doesn't really wan't to roleplay, he's just here to kill random people, Etc. For example, Tim went around blowing into his microphone, screaming cunts and killing people.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
I would do the most severe one first. For example, if there was a MRDM sit I would do that first over something like FailRP. If no other staff members are doing anything I would speak in staff chat and ask them to help. If I am the only one online I will ask the moderation team on discord to come on and help. Now if this doesn't work I will try to get the sits done Asap.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
I would ban him for MRDA (2w) if he arrests over 3 players without a reason. If he arrests under 3 people then I would warn him for RDA or RDA x2. Then, I would spectate James to see if he continues to RDA and if he does then I would ban him for MRDA.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
I would first check if Katie is in the same clan as the tramp. If not then I will warn Katie for RDM because tramps can't base so they couldn't possibly be basing together which leaves being in the same clan as the last option.

dont meet requirements
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

Denied. You don't meet the requirements.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]