GTX1060's Staff application

(This post was last modified: 30-11-2018, 09:04 PM by GTX1060(OOF).)

In-Game Name
>>help

Preferred Name
>>SkyFire

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>premium

Date of Birth
>>24/11/2006

Country
>>Latvia

Timezone
>>EET

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>https://steamcommunity.com/id/CommitGunHead/screenshot/943964397171594896 

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1578752840

Have you been banned before?
>> no.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>FireWalker#8052

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>level5,server xp1294, server rank #255

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no
Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>>weekends,mondays,fridays,sometimes all week

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>depends on how many are there

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>Funny,Serious,not to be annoyed and hobbies are scuba diving,playing videogames,IT

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>because i have been very active and i love this server but i see many people breaking the rules when the admins arent on and also gmod was my first videogame that i got on steam. I have read the admin book and i have been reading the rules lately. This is my favorite sever and i dont want it ruined by trolls and people who dont read the rules!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM is random deathmatch the exaple is:Tasid gets killed by bob for no reason at all 

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>NLR is "new life rule" example is: Tasid gets raided by Jack and then Tasid comes back to kill him OR Tasid gets killed by Phillip and then Tasid comes back to the place where he died and didnt wait 3 minutes

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP is when you fail to stick to the act of roleplaying example: Tasid kills the person who was mugging him 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when you dont even care about the rules and start RDMing and MassRDMing and breaking all the rules example:Collin joins the sever and starts killing, proplocking, micspam

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>if there are no other admins online i try to do them myself but if there are other admins i will ask for help

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>Freeze him and ask him why did he do that if he doesent say anything i willl have to do !xban and ban him for mass RDA

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>TP to Kaite because she was the one who rdmed not Tasid because self defence is allowed and give her a warn

Denied.

You don't meet the requirements.