iBuyPingu App v3

In-Game Name
>>iBuyPingu

Preferred Name
>>Pingu

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium

Date of Birth
>>23/01/2002

Country
>>UK

Timezone
>>GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>2 weeks 2 days n.png

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>18(3 past month will be 1 tomorrow) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png

Have you been banned before?
>> yes

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>moysernary#5521

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>4635 exp Level 8 Rank 140

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>!goto
!bring
!xban
!warn
!logs
!noclip
!cloak
!uncloak
!return

How often can you moderate the server?
>>most week days up to 11 gmt and all day Wednesday

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>As many as i need to

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I am a quite chilled out person who enjoys all types of musics, also like to talk to all sorts of people. My main hobby is video games which and farming which i have been doing all of my life

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I really want to turn over a new leaf for me on server
By getting moderator I would try to help the community as much as possible and change my reputation on the server from a bit of an asshole to a nice helpful person who enjoys doing so
I am very good at teaching new players to build and I understand all of the rules including ones that most people do not such as countering
I enjoy teaching people about rules especially with base building ones

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>(Random Death Match) When someone randomly goes up to someone for no reason and attempts to kill them
E.G. A police officer randomly shoots a theif

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>(Breaking New life rule) This is when someone comes back to the area where they have just died to change the coarse of role play
E.G. going back to a base raid that you have just died at to kill the remaining people

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>This is when a person does some that they just would not do in a real life situation 
E.G. rob someone holding a gun or pull out a gun while being kidnapped/mugged

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> This is when players do things to deliberately to annoy other members of the server
E.G. Prop blocking someone in an area 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I would work on a first come first server bases and would try and handle all of the sits as quickly and as correctly as possible to get all of them done as quick as possible 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would start by freezing James
Then unarrest everybody that he arrested and warn him
I would  then jail him for a set time and refer him to the rules section of the server !motd
And once he is unjailed if he continuously did this I would have to ban him for nitrp 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would ask Tasid why he killed the tamp and if in fact he had given 3 warns or the tramp had damaged him there would be no problem but if tasid has rdm'd the tramp he would have to be warned
But if katie was in the same clan with the tramp and adverted counter then there would be no problem with Katie killing tasid but otherwise katie would be in the wrong and would have to be warned

Please if you have -reps tell me how I can change can put your feedback into action

+rep
Detail
Nice in game
Knows ulx
good amount of posts
Good playtime
good discord score

-rep
warns
banned before

overall +rep
+Rep me or your a smelly sock

+Rep
Active on game
Friendly
Playtime
ULX
Discord
-Rep
Bans
Warns

Overall/+
Good luck!

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018, 12:56 PM by M1nit.)

+REP:
Playtime
Knows ULX
High Discord score
+-REP (neutral):
Not really active, but also not inactive.
-REP:
HELLA amount of warns
Been Banned (from what I know, even multiple times)
Could put more detail in the paragraph
Been a minge in-game
Wrong action in the "James arresting everyone on sight" example. You should ban him for MRDA and not NITRP (and you should even ban him at the start). NITRP is when you have around 5 rules broken.
Has acted selfish (called himself cool in ooc and said that others aren't cool).

Overall: BIGASS -REP

Since you're still in beef with people, my opinion is not going to change. Therefore I'm gonna copy paste my last judgement here.

Quote:Where do I even begin? Your behavior is not fit for staff, everytime you got reported or disagreed with someone you just had to cause drama. You've been disrespecting quite a lot of staff members and players in general, along with mocking Blast for his age and voice. That just shows how easily you can get angry and how immature you can be. Your amount of warns are off the grid, everytime you get warned, we're hoping you'd learn something from it -- but nothing changes. Keep in mind 30 warns equals a perma ban. In the past month you were warned at least twice for exploiting and abusing the jetskiis and more, the reports on you are in the report a player section incase anyone is interested. The best part? You rushed to the Discord server to start shit off it and blamed us for you being able to take advantage of it (???) which again, only shows a lot about you - you never learn, you're immature, and generally not fit for staff. God knows how many times were you banned, you always argue with staff..

Overall it's a massive -REP from me.

+reps
Playtime

-reps
Well, you copied your previous app (everything is the same except for playtime, warns and server score)
Is, apparently, in beef with people
A high number of warns, even if inactive that's more than 1 warn/day of playtime
Has been banned/warned multiple times for exploiting

Overall, -rep. Good luck, though
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

A big -rep from me kid

+rep
I don’t know
-rep
You seriously should consider when to apply since you still have beef with others
You are very mingy in game
A shit ton of warns
Been banned before
Overall -rep from me
Good luck out there man

I’m just some irrelevant kid on a gmod server. 

Overall - rep

All my reasons have been said above ^^^

Good Luck anyway
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

In my application i asked for people to give me stuff to improve on so far people have just said minge which aint true and warns/bans which i cant improve on as currently i have has 1 warn in a month

+REP
Reasons stated above. He is mature and for someone so mature and someone who has changed his behaviour warns should be overlooked
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME